• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Just to say Hi :)
12-09-2018, 12:49 AM,
RE: Just to say Hi :)
Well, if you want to cut your teeth on a couple small scenarios, we would not even have to report them.

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2018, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 06:15 AM by Raven.)
(12-09-2018, 12:49 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Well, if you want to cut your teeth on a couple small scenarios, we would not even have to report them.

Farmer

HSL

Sigh it just don't want to play ball with me , I can install it and launch it and get to the matrix menu but it wont let me choose East Front - West Front - Rising Sun but you can choose everything else like Forums - Support - Services , after hours of looking online for a fix none of the one i've tired work which is annoying i'm trying to get it to work under windows 7 i've even given East Front.exe West Front.exe Rising Sun.exe a go on their own but no luck i'll have to try again tomorrow.
12-09-2018, 08:13 AM,
It might be that C++ add thingie that they have mentioned in the past?

Farmer

HSL
12-09-2018, 01:16 PM,
Hang in there Ed, I have it on Win 7 and it works fine! Try the Microsoft Redistributable thing Ed mentioned, usually does the trick!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-10-2018, 12:14 AM,
(12-09-2018, 08:13 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: It might be that C++ add thingie that they have mentioned in the past?

Farmer

HSL

I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) and it dont help i think my problem is Audiere.dll missing error which i get when i try running EF/WF/RS on it own.
12-10-2018, 12:32 AM,
I did a search in West Front. This is what came up:

Audiere.dll Date modified: 2/13/2006
C:\Matrix Games\John Tiller's Campaign Series\West Front Size: 500 KB

Maybe we need to go to the Matrix site and ask?

Farmer

HSL
12-10-2018, 10:27 AM,
Could always try putting error message in Google.
12-10-2018, 11:04 AM,
(12-10-2018, 12:14 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 08:13 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: It might be that C++ add thingie that they have mentioned in the past?

Farmer

HSL

I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) and it dont help i think my problem is Audiere.dll missing error which i get when i try running EF/WF/RS on it own.

Ed, look in your EF, WF, and RS folders, ensure the Audiere.dll is missing, any one of us can send that to you, see if it works then?! Also, in each foilder, if you can send me the log files of each game you try, that will really help!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

12-11-2018, 08:27 AM,
(12-10-2018, 11:04 AM)Warhorse Wrote:

Farmer

HSL

Ed, look in your EF, WF, and RS folders, ensure the Audiere.dll is missing, any one of us can send that to you, see if it works then?! Also, in each foilder, if you can send me the log files of each game you try, that will really help!
Well the Audiere.dll is just missing which is why i get that error i've reinstalled it just so many times with no luck it's still missing so if some could mail it to me it'd be great same old email [email protected] it's just that i would like to cross it off my list as to what is wrong , i've seen online sites with it for download but i don't want to pick up anything nasty from any of them   Big Grin
12-11-2018, 09:37 AM,
(12-11-2018, 08:27 AM)Raven Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 11:04 AM)Warhorse Wrote:

Farmer

HSL

Well the Audiere.dll is just missing which is why i get that error i've reinstalled it just so many times with no luck it's still missing so if some could mail it to me it'd be great same old email [email protected] it's just that i would like to cross it off my list as to what is wrong , i've seen online sites with it for download but i don't want to pick up anything nasty from any of them   Big Grin

Check your mail, Ed!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue