• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game
11-24-2018, 12:04 AM,
RE: Team Game
Yes, I was thinking division or corps level on each player.

Might even be fun to have a structure where one player on corps/army level is giving commands to me as a division commander, for example. A bit like the good old "Time Commanders" show on British TV. ;)

I would be up for that, or any normal team game for that matter. Even against the AI.
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2018, 11:06 AM,
I would love to participate.
11-29-2018, 06:28 PM,
Well, that makes two of us. I think if we have a third, we could already get a proper "military structure" into our game and do a 3vsAI run?

Anyone else interested?
12-15-2018, 12:30 PM,
(11-17-2018, 07:23 AM)c00per Wrote: Is there still reliable teams out there if my real life bud Liquidsky, and I wanted to team a campaign against another two players. Back in 2008 someone put on a team elimination ladder which was a ton of fun.

I was in a team game and it was fun. I didn't quit until the remaining of us agreed that the campaign was effectively won/lost.

I'd be interested in another one. Not super fast turnaround, but then again, that's the nature of team games.
12-16-2018, 01:29 AM,
(11-29-2018, 06:28 PM)PriestLizard Wrote: Well, that makes two of us. I think if we have a third, we could already get a proper "military structure" into our game and do a 3vsAI run?

Anyone else interested?

Gents: Smoke7

I strongly recommend that if players are going to invest long hours and work through the complexity of a team game... that you do NOT play against the AI!  Yikes

Divide up into human teams and play against each other! 

Much more exciting, challenging, and fun to play against human opponents versus HAL.   Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
12-16-2018, 04:48 AM,
(12-16-2018, 01:29 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 06:28 PM)PriestLizard Wrote: Well, that makes two of us. I think if we have a third, we could already get a proper "military structure" into our game and do a 3vsAI run?

Anyone else interested?

Gents: Smoke7

I strongly recommend that if players are going to invest long hours and work through the complexity of a team game... that you do NOT play against the AI!  Yikes

Divide up into human teams and play against each other! 

Much more exciting, challenging, and fun to play against human opponents versus HAL.   Smile

Concur.
12-16-2018, 05:04 AM,
I am a big fan of team games to tackle some of the larger scenarios that are too big for my brain
12-21-2018, 03:21 PM,
(12-16-2018, 05:04 AM)jim pfleck Wrote: I am a big fan of team games to tackle some of the larger scenarios that are too big for my brain

So am I. Now with the release of France '40, and Bulge '44 Gold I think we have the perfect vehicles for some long term team play.

I'd be interested in either, but especially France '40, because it would be very easy to divide commands by Nationality for the Allies, and by Army Group for the Germans.

If anyone is wanting to get something along those lines organized, count me in!
12-21-2018, 03:57 PM,
(12-21-2018, 03:21 PM)2-81 Armor Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 05:04 AM)jim pfleck Wrote: I am a big fan of team games to tackle some of the larger scenarios that are too big for my brain

So am I. Now with the release of France '40, and Bulge '44 Gold I think we have the perfect vehicles for some long term team play.

I'd be interested in either, but especially France '40, because it would be very easy to divide commands by Nationality for the Allies, and by Army Group for the Germans.

If anyone is wanting to get something along those lines organized, count me in!

France '40 would be a great team game. I'd def be up for that.
12-22-2018, 03:46 AM,
Looks like we have a possible France '40 team game in the works. First step, I think we need to know how many and preferred sides-I'd prefer German but can also play Allied. Who else?