• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday Outlaw Josey Wales!
10-23-2018, 11:57 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday Outlaw Josey Wales!
Ah, that must be the one I did. That way is not in ME. What about removing some buttons to the ones I use? Not everybody is looking for all the buttons. Some of us would still use the menu for something we might use rarely. Leaves less clutter in the toolbar. Is there somewhere else I should look? It is starting to sound like it was brought up before. Memory is still out of whack on some things.
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2018, 01:54 AM,
Yes, no more Talonsoft toolbar after MCS 2.02. It was a popular request to have all three command options fully available via a) menu options, by b) hot-keys, or c) via toolbar. So that's how it was done: as of Middle East, it is the new toolbar in monochrome or colored versions, or no toolbar at all, those are the options.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-24-2018, 11:29 PM,
Bummer. Wish it could be drag and drop what the player wants in the tool bar. The player should have the option. It should at least be looked into to see if it is too much trouble or not. Already have the drop down menu at the top and tool bar at the bottom. Just need ability to customize to each player's wants or needs.
10-25-2018, 04:20 AM,
That is a nice suggestion for sure. Let us see if it could be squeezed in at some stage. But to be honest, bigger fish to fry at the moment, I am afraid.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-27-2018, 01:15 AM,
No problem. At least the seed is planted. Just have to wait for it to grow. I don't know how long, it didn't say on the package. :)