• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING
10-13-2018, 02:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 02:09 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING
Strela thanks for info, well, introduce a new victory points system to rework 19 years of classic one is something that is going to "break" some heads... you need patience, insecticide and a good helmet to use when you have all done only to find a new problem/bug  Helmet Rolleyes

Ummm improved scen... you plan update demo or you are going to leave it as is now???

Well, i never was a fan of Normandy-Market Garden-Bulge, the evil black hole in WWII wargaming (in west at least, Stalingrad is another one in east) but PzBN was an interesting title, more than i expected by the campaign covered and i admit that Market Garden with PzB scale with all that exotic kampfgruppens avaliable.... the variety in the OOB sure force your OOB creators buy a good supply of valium  Crazy and Bulge.... could be interesting in middle size scens (like PzB-NA41 is looking), even create full campaign divided in 1 or 3 sectors to follow the action on them.
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2018, 03:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 03:51 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Heraklion AAR in THE SHARP END GAMING
New week new AAR from our favourity AAR dealer Christ  LOL

He leaves Africa and move to europe, he show again the power of sexy skysoldiers VS less glamurous conventional infantry, we are going to enjoy the assault over Corinth canal... i admit that scen remember me a little PzBNormandy "East of the Orne" scen but with a weaker defender VS a stronger attacker.

He is asking know ideas for a new AAR... i am going to suggest he could pick one of the relative big scens (they could be defined as middle size scens) like Brevity or Battle Axe BUT instead do an AAR do a DAR with 1-2 turns per post and showing more details about game.

OFF-TOPIC: is possible a mod can change the title of this thread for something more representative about what is now??? something like "Panzer Battles North Africa 1941: Preview AARs" or something similar, thanks.
Quote this message in a reply