• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Marle Teamgame
09-18-2018, 05:27 AM,
RE: Marle Teamgame
Hi Friends,

for a 2x2 unfortunately still a player too little. Kernel would play with the Allies?
To be honest, I am surprised that there are no interested parties. Are my demands on the team too high? I thought there were 10 people in 24 hours and 2 in 2 weeks is disappointing. Why is that? Ask for answers.

regards Peter from germany
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2018, 04:15 AM,
(09-18-2018, 05:27 AM)Panzerjäger Wrote: Hi Friends,

for a 2x2 unfortunately still a player too little. Kernel would play with the Allies?
To be honest, I am surprised that there are no interested parties. Are my demands on the team too high? I thought there were 10 people in 24 hours and 2 in 2 weeks is disappointing. Why is that? Ask for answers.

regards  Peter from germany

I would appear the rumors are true: interest and involvement in the game are declining. Sad fact of life. Nevertheless, this is my favorite game ever and I'll be playing it until the day I die.
09-23-2018, 04:58 AM,
Hey...Tony...email me...whatever you need I'm in.
Just wrapped up THREE huge ones...so I find myself available...;)

Regards,

Dangerous Dan
09-23-2018, 11:14 PM,
Okay, I withdraw the game request, too bad

Peter
Send this user an email
09-24-2018, 03:31 AM,
(09-23-2018, 04:15 AM)Tankertony Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 05:27 AM)Panzerjäger Wrote: Hi Friends,

regards  Peter from germany

I would appear the rumors are true: interest and involvement in the game are declining. Sad fact of life. Nevertheless, this is my favorite game ever and I'll be playing it until the day I die.

Me too TankerTony. I love this game above all. Both the new CSME and the old JTCS. I can never seem to get enough of it! In fact when the new CS-EFIII comes out down the road I have no plans in the long term after that to take JTCS 2.02 off my machine. There are to many good scenarios to walk away from in favor of the new. In fact the old JTCS will be very important IMO when trying to upgrade/redo the older scenarios in the new engine. I for one have a couple of JTCS early war Eastern Front scenarios that I want to develop (port over) in EFIII. I'm looking forward to that exercise a lot in the years ahead. As more EFIII comes out like years '42-'43 and '44-'45 all the more work that has to be done.

I too believe interest is dropping off but not as fast as we may all think. A lot of us old hardcore guys still plug away at this game but if you look over at Matrix there seems to be others that are interested in this game system but maybe are not members of the blitz for one reason or another. I don't recognize their names so there is some new blood out there. Also remember that there is the development team comprising Jason Petho, Battle Kat, Berto and Warhorse that are working feverously to get CS'Nam out. They have a couple of helpers that I know of such as Dave Galster and Cole that get other things done on the side. So what I am saying there a at least 6 guys that can't afford the time to get to deeply involved with playing with all they have to get done. "If I missed anyone else working on the project please forgive me."

Panzerjager, don't loose heart. A lot of the CS followers probably don't have the time to get involved with a team game, I for one am in that position. I have 4 other games going on and with work and real life the only time I have to get turns done is early in the morning before I go to work and weekends. Next year when I retire I will have more time for sure.

Thank you Panzerjager and TankerTony for your posts. Always a pleasure!!

Regards and best always,

Ivan the Big (John)
09-28-2018, 04:56 PM,
Despite I am not able to join in the teamgame due to time shortage I still followed the thread.
I've played the scenario against Tankertony and it was the real thriller.

Please correct me - I do not want to turn words in other peoples mouths, but folling the discussion you should have enough players for a 2 vs. 2

1. Kernel
2. Tankertony
3. Panzerjäger
4. Dan

In my own oppionon 3 vs 3 won't be very confortable. To the south the two french and two german divisions are pretty close to each other and all might end up in a real clusterfuck.

LOL...why do I push the game also I do not participate?
Simple: I like the scenario and would be interessted how it works out as a teamgame. I assume it is quite difficult for both sides to coordinate their attacks/defense.