• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Marle Teamgame
09-09-2018, 04:56 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Marle Teamgame
Hello friends,

I am looking for 5 other players for the game Counterstrike at Marle, WF, 30 rounds. The game is perfect for a 3x3 team game. 3 German Panzerdiv. , 2 regiments SS and the elite regiment Greater Germany against 5 French divisions and the British expedition corps. I am looking for 2 German players for the Germans and 3 allied opponents. Rules: All options on, EA is negotiable, the majority decides, at 3 to 3 without EA. No Clearing without attack points, Bren and SPW 250 are okay. Horses and empty trucks can be pulled off the map.

I have 2 wishes. 1: Please all answers in short understandable sentences, I have to translate everything with Google. Language and abbreviations are not helpful. 2: All who should contact please note that this game lasts 1 year. It does not make sense if someone knows that he will move in six weeks or spend half a year in Australia. If a player fails, his teammates take over his turn. If there are problems you get in touch immediately and do not be surprised 4 weeks where the train stays.

I would like to have a mixed team with newcomers and professionals,

Finally, a word. I do not always have that much time myself. Nevertheless, a team game should have priority. Each player should be allowed to save once, so a maximum of 6 times memory per turn, like less. I do not want to fight, I want to play this game with you because I feel like it and not because I want trouble.

They are looking for: 2 players on the German side and 3 allierte opponents. I choose from all interested parties, whereby the order of the messages is usually decisive.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2018, 05:14 AM,
RE: Marle Teamgame
please report problems with translation
Send this user an email
09-10-2018, 12:50 AM,
i will give it a try
09-10-2018, 06:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2018, 06:37 PM by Ragnar.)
Unfortunatly I am short on time but can really recommend this scenario!
I've played it against the designer and it was real thriller.

I've played as the axis and went through ups and downs all the time.
In the first 10 turns I dominated the field and inflicted serious losses to the allied.
From 11 to 20 my opponent brought me on the verge of a defeat. Total chaos and wild firefiights, close combat, men against tanks, overrun action....  
After some succesfull delay actions and sacrifices between 21 and 27 there was a "draw" and later a "minor victory" for the axis. Anyway still every result was still possible for both sides as massive allied armor closed in on various victory locations (including Marle)
In the last part of the game the Germans were able to inflict massive losses to the allies and gained a "major Victory".

I need to add that I would have lost if the game would have lasted 5-10 more turns as my troops had been burned down to cinder.  I lost rougly 75% of my infantry , 90% anti tank and recon. (mostly during the turns 11 - 20)

Also I won I think it is a bit "pro allies"    I don't wanna say I am a super player and one more time point out, I would have lost, if the game would have last a bit longer.   It's just that the allied armour are quite menace while the german tanks and anti tank are no match for them.
09-11-2018, 04:39 AM,
(09-10-2018, 06:34 PM)Ragnar Wrote: Unfortunatly I am short on time but can really recommend this scenario!
I've played it against the designer and it was real thriller.

I've played as the axis and went through ups and downs all the time.
In the first 10 turns I dominated the field and inflicted serious losses to the allied.
From 11 to 20 my opponent brought me on the verge of a defeat. Total chaos and wild firefiights, close combat, men against tanks, overrun action....  
After some succesfull delay actions and sacrifices between 21 and 27 there was a "draw" and later a "minor victory" for the axis. Anyway still every result was still possible for both sides as massive allied armor closed in on various victory locations (including Marle)
In the last part of the game the Germans were able to inflict massive losses to the allies and gained a "major Victory".

I need to add that I would have lost if the game would have lasted 5-10 more turns as my troops had been burned down to cinder.  I lost rougly 75% of my infantry , 90% anti tank and recon. (mostly during the turns 11 - 20)

Also I won I think it is a bit "pro allies"    I don't wanna say I am a super player and one more time point out, I would have lost, if the game would have last a bit longer.   It's just that the allied armour are quite menace while the german tanks and anti tank are no match for them.
Send this user an email
09-11-2018, 04:40 AM,
Thank you for your explanation of the game. Unfortunately, there are probably too few interested

regards Peter
Send this user an email
09-11-2018, 09:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 09:06 PM by Ragnar.)
(09-11-2018, 04:40 AM)Panzerjäger Wrote: Thank you for your explanation of the game. Unfortunately, there are probably too few interested

regards Peter

Maybe 2 against 2? The 1st and 2nd Panzerdivsios are really close to each other and will mix up during the heat of the battle.   The same with the french troops to the south.   In conclusing 4 players would fit better

Allied
1. All french tropps
2. the britsh division

Axis
1. the 7th Panzer
2. 1st and 2nd Panzer

LOL! Why the hell de we communicate in english, but I'm sure you got the point.

)
09-11-2018, 11:30 PM,
Guys, normally I would jump into a team game like this.
Unfortunately I do not have the time to commit to this. Hamster Wheel

I wish you luck in finding players. It does look interesting. Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL
09-17-2018, 08:59 AM,
If you need a German player, I'll take one of the Panzer divisions. Believe it or not, thru the creation and design of this scenario I never played the Germans! 2x2 or 3x3, it'll work.
09-17-2018, 04:37 PM,
(09-17-2018, 08:59 AM)Tankertony Wrote: If you need a German player, I'll take one of the Panzer divisions. Believe it or not, thru the creation and design of this scenario I never played the Germans! 2x2 or 3x3, it'll work.

Good luck and keep me up to date how it turns out