• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing unit picture
08-03-2018, 09:26 AM,
RE: Missing unit picture
A quick method to fix and/or create art.

Navigate to the units folder where you want to rename or create a new unit.
Right click on the unit art you want to rename.
Select Copy, then Paste.

Then rename that copy to unit name you require.

And/or open Windows paint navigate to unit art you want to change, select it, then select paste from, and search other game folders for the unit art you require, double click and it will be pasted over, then save.

Or copy unit art to a temp folder where you can rename and/or paste a new image on top, then return to original folder.

Sorry for the delay, I'm retired but we are busy with the grand-children.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2018, 12:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 12:53 AM by Xaver.)
RE: Missing unit picture
Well, to use engenier units (not pontoon units) to ferry only infantry (units with strenght in soldiers... i admit that never try ferry guns) you need the units to ferry are not using vehicles... mech and motorized units CANT be ferry unless they enter "on foot" status and if i dont remember bad you need them in travel mode to cross river.... you cant ferry vehicle units using engeniers.

Units "on foot" when are mech or motorized units cant return to mech-motorized status unless you stack them with a HQ unit here i dont remember well if you need their HQ unit or is enough with a HQ unit from a superior formation (for example if you only have a divisional HQ for the unit stack with it works but i dont know now if works to with the corps-army HQ for the unit).
Quote this message in a reply