• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 3 - March 2018 Update
05-02-2018, 11:13 PM,
RE: Panzer Battles 3 - March 2018 Update
(05-02-2018, 05:37 AM)dukemat Wrote: I wonder when this game will ever release.

seems like they have been talking about it for years.

Ironic mode ON missing???  Big Grin2

Maybe the problem is that since first leaks and today pass a lot of time (do you remember the portrait images without unit names??? after PzB2 appear in a few months) and is true that PzC Goldfication not help a lot, yes, was a good thing but not good enough for me, i think a better aproximation be have PzB3 as priority and Gold versions as extras and not oposite, today i am more interested in PzB than in PzC and i prefer have today PzB3 over all the east gold versions but is true to that i doubt we are going to see another new PzC title in future.

Release info allways is good because keep your product under the light, outside dark areas (we talk about wargames, not a Batman game  Big Grin ), i liked how PzB2 appear, first some leaks and months before release a complete game striptease with weekly episodes, this for PzB3 for me is a must have.

I understand that mantein projects under secret is good for devs but at same time is bad because made customers forgive you are still alive A A A staying alive A A A staying aliiiiiiiiive!!!!   TEEHEE apart that between titles one option could be explore what customers prefer see in next title... for example PzB4 could continue north Africa, more to east, search a new west battle or test a mixed title with all fronts.

But first is have PzB3 and receive the soon™ greel light  Whistle
Quote this message in a reply