• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

RBR - Imminent Release
03-23-2018, 03:08 AM,
RE: RBR - Imminent Release
No, there are no technical issues. John Tiller is busy with Air Force contract work. Its just a matter of the website getting set up to handle the sale of the game. Rich Hamilton, who has been busy with a gazillion things, will send me a link for the website product page soon and after I have reviewed it the game will be available as soon as Rich is done with his end of the process.
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2018, 04:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-23-2018, 04:48 AM by Xaver.)
Well, was a joke, if i dont read bad in the Tabern looks like in Alabama, Tiller sweet home Alabama??? is filming "Twister II" like true "machos" do... no special effects, no croma... only tornados and really expect nothing really bad was behind delay.

As European i am not very familiar with them but sure a true problem... imagine one of them in the middle of a napoleonic battle... i dont want be the poor guy in the balloon Rolling Eyes

Aaaa and nice game cover  Wink

PD: looks like RBR offers a lot of options for alternative titles... "Retreat Boris-Bill-Batholomaüs, RETREAT!!!" is a good add to the game cover hehehe.
03-23-2018, 03:36 PM,
LOL Xaver ... we are using a very famous painting as the cover .. you will see soon.
03-24-2018, 06:51 AM,
Soon... one of the cursed words like "i only need one minute more darling" or "i am only going to buy a pair of shoes"  Cry

Looks like we are going to need wait next week  Toast
03-24-2018, 10:02 AM,
Soon! SLAM DUNK ROFL
03-24-2018, 09:43 PM,
When its done its done LOL