• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

2.0 PBEM Difficulties
02-01-2018, 05:13 AM,
RE: 2.0 PBEM Difficulties
(02-01-2018, 01:55 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Thorn of Budapest, right? Dave reported this on main forum, I can't tell yet what's wrong with it, but until we can fix the scenario or what ever is the issue, please choose another PBEM game.

Too bad, that's a fun scenario...
Kat: Also, Straight of Tiran, Jaws of Shlomo & Khan Yunis-so far-Eric
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2018, 06:02 AM,
Hi Eric: I believe we have located a bug between the in-game - event engine communication, that causes save files to corrupt.

Those scenarios should work if you always opt to watch PBEM turn replay from your opponent phase.

Can you try that and confirm that is the case?

Ie. never choose not to watch a replay.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-03-2018, 06:31 AM,
(02-01-2018, 06:02 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Hi Eric: I believe we have located a bug between the in-game - event engine communication, that causes save files to corrupt.

Those scenarios should work if you always opt to watch PBEM turn replay from your opponent phase.

Can you try that and confirm that is the case?

Ie. never choose not to watch a replay.
Kat: It does not work-Eric
02-03-2018, 06:48 AM,
There seems to be something omitted when not watching the PBEM replay, which means the end of save file (bte file) is truncated. Once that happens it won't be possible to continue. This seems to be about Event Engine - Game Engine communication missing a beat.

You need to continue from latest working save file, and as a workaround until 2.01, opt to watch turn replay everytime, not skipping it.

Sorry about that, but at least there's this workaround until a fix becomes available.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-05-2018, 04:18 PM,
Between you & Jason, I have implemented the work arounds & I think Ive finally got 2.0 to work right. Thanks for your patience with my less than perfect computer skill. Eric
02-05-2018, 08:52 PM,
Glad to hear that Eric! Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com