• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wishlist for the next Gold update
01-24-2018, 10:30 PM,
RE: Wishlist for the next Gold update
(01-23-2018, 11:23 PM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 09:08 AM)Lowlander Wrote: Sorry, don't want to fall out over this but there was a period of time when the upgraded John Tiller version with all the bells and whistles was not available to HPSSIMS owners.

What specific time period was the JTS PzC Gold version not available to HPS owners?  Idea2

All of my HPS PzC game titles (that have released Gold versions), I have contacted HPS Support (Thanks Rich!) and in less then 24 hours I am provided a download URL link for the Gold version.

The HPS Gold game key information and JTS Support link are listed in each PzC Gold version release information Web page.

FREE upgrades, support, and conversions... I don't understand your issue?

Sorry I ain't too good at making my point.

We are not talking about the Gold Editions, let's talk about France'14, Mr John Tiller split from HPSSIMS and set up his own company/site, selling the same games, a patch was released for F'14 this was not released for HPSSIMS version.

That's when I started my rant about owner's of the old HPSSIMS version being second class citizens, why, let's be clear all the download versions of PZC games had the new hexside contours which were not available for the older games.
When I went to the JT store and viewed any PZC game the advert graphic's had the new 2D hexside contours displayed.

Then HPSSIMS France'14 game owner's were instructed to contact support and request the latest patch, later a statement was released instructing all HPSSIMS game owner's to contact support ( Rich Hamiltion ) and provide proof of purchase to receive the latest game patches.
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2018, 08:45 PM,
RE: Wishlist for the next Gold update
(01-24-2018, 08:30 AM)Strela Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 05:13 AM)Adolf Wrote: Return support for WIndows XP, please. Thanks.

Microsoft themselves don't support it.

The major issues that is forcing us to remove XP is that the evolution of the DirectX engine and more importantly the impact on graphics etc.

We will have to start to forgo some of the newer features of Window's to maintain XP compatability and that isn't going to happen.

Do you use DX11? It's funny.
Quote this message in a reply