• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH
09-16-2017, 03:50 AM,
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH
Russian Turn 10 - Again

[Image: Rus%20Turn%2010.png]

Sorry folks I screwed up the last turn so here is my turn 10 again. Eldar contacted me to say that the game file I sent to him was still showing Russian Player. I looked at the file and it looks like I played the turn then took snap shots and records of the turn. Then instead of rolling on the turn by ending it I closed the game?? 

So I tried to play the turn again replacating all my exact moves in the hope that I could get the same results. My understanding was that the die rolls in a game are random but seeded. So if I made the same moves/attacks then I would use the same pre stored list of randomly generated die rolls for the combats. This is patently not true. I'm not sure where I got this PzC myth from?

So above is the new turn which I've sent to Eldar. I've moved the same 5 units. I kept my artillery pattern to the same one as before but the results were not as good. The 3/113th DID not disrupt. I only lost one tank not 2 this time but did lose an ATG. (the 2/25th this time) I did not bother firing with the 2/774th this time.

Artillery seems to be the best weapon to kill the lightly armoured tanks by the way. I'm pretty sure despite the weather I could take out 1 tank with 1-2 shots. 

All in all there were less casualties on both sides. In fact Eldars VP total is 2 higher. 

[Image: Rus%20Turn%2010%20VP.png]

No reply from Eldar so far.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Plain Ian - 08-23-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Plain Ian - 09-16-2017, 03:50 AM
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Aces8 - 12-29-2017, 08:05 AM