• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH
08-31-2017, 02:30 AM,
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH
(08-30-2017, 04:38 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Randomized retreat priorities make it more difficult to force defending units into a certain direction, but it can sometimes cause your units to pocket themselves as well.

As an aside: the last victory dialog you posted is for turn 4, you posted it earlier.

Yep my units did a good job pocketing themselves. It is a bit frustrating but its the same for Eldar and there may come a time when he retreats the wrong way. 

I'm finding it tough to play with locking ZOC. Even after playing many years of boardgames where this is a standard rule, this must be the first Panzer campaign game I've played with it. Interestingly although you cannot move from ZOC to ZOC, you can assault from a ZOC to ZOC. By this I'm not meaning the ZOC of the unit you are assaulting. I mean you may be in the ZOC of a unit and assault a different unit which technically is moving ZOC to ZOC.

I've updated the VP Dialogue. I also updated the map and the comments slightly. The map I posted earlier did not quite match the comments. (assaults)

I'll try and post my moves before I go out tonight.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Plain Ian - 08-23-2017, 06:47 AM
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Plain Ian - 08-31-2017, 02:30 AM
RE: 1201_01a Close Call at Kubinka HTH - by Aces8 - 12-29-2017, 08:05 AM