• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Highlight unit not working?
07-10-2017, 03:53 AM,
RE: Highlight unit not working?
No, I have run diagnostics on the SSD, all is in excellent condition.

****FINALLY figured it out, it is the SUPPLY KEY (shft-o) that is doing it. If it isn't selected the CTL works, if it is selected then CTL does not work.****

Can someone else test this on their machine?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2017, 04:27 AM,
(07-10-2017, 03:53 AM)Weasel Wrote: No, I have run diagnostics on the SSD, all is in excellent condition.

****FINALLY figured it out, it is the SUPPLY KEY (shft-o) that is doing it.  If it isn't selected the CTL works, if it is selected then CTL does not work.****

Can someone else test this on their machine?

Just checked, you are correct. with supply enabled, the controls key do not function.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
07-10-2017, 06:26 AM,
Now I just have to figure out why the objective flags don't work!!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-10-2017, 11:53 AM,
(07-10-2017, 06:26 AM)Weasel Wrote: Now I just have to figure out why the objective flags don't work!!

I'm on the Steam version and the rail damage info doesn't seem to work anymore. I also have my Matrix version installed might try that on the next pbem turn. I wonder if the mods are affecting this for me, i have the same mods installed on my Matrix version and just checked and the rail damage works fine, no idea, they worked the first couple of turns now no dice. Every other control i've used seems to work, nice to know about the supply/CTRL thing.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde
07-10-2017, 11:43 PM,
(07-10-2017, 11:53 AM)budd Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 06:26 AM)Weasel Wrote: Now I just have to figure out why the objective flags don't work!!

I'm on the Steam version and the rail damage info doesn't seem to work anymore. I also have my Matrix version installed might try that on the next pbem turn. I wonder if the mods are affecting this for me, i have the same mods installed on my Matrix version and just checked and the rail damage works fine, no idea, they worked the first couple of turns now no dice. Every other control i've used seems to work, nice to know about the supply/CTRL thing.

Hi Budd,

I notice on mine with the rail it will only highlights if I have the other highlight buttons off and no units selected. It could be the mods too. Never dug into it because I just turn off the other buttons when I look. It worked for me. 

I think Weasel stumble upon something in the UI that only allow certain selections at a time. I never notice it, but I have been playing for a while so I think I do some things without giving it much thought.
'Millions died or suffered in the mud of Flanders between 1914-18. Who remembers them? Even those with names on their graves are by now unknown soldiers.' - Mier Ronnen, Jerusalem Post, 1933 Gris
07-11-2017, 04:21 AM,
Yes, in order to see rail damage you must first click on a blank hex, then the rail damage will show. Found that out the hard way.
07-11-2017, 10:36 AM,
(07-11-2017, 04:21 AM)Weasel Wrote: Yes, in order to see rail damage you must first click on a blank hex, then the rail damage will show. Found that out the hard way.

It was driving me crazy. I finally figured it out after going through all my mods and installing them one at a time.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde