• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Unit Box right mouse button
06-27-2019, 03:17 AM,
RE: Unit Box right mouse button
At the moment it is only Panzer Battles, but I will have a discussion with John Tiller.

David
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2019, 09:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2019, 09:14 AM by 19 Delta.)
(06-26-2019, 11:26 PM)Strela Wrote: Hi everyone,

As mentioned, we are working on the updates for all the Panzer Battles titles. Trust me there is quite a bit to do and a lot that will be included.

I am very happy to say though, that we have included a shortcut for the Alternate information on the back of the unit cards/hex info area.

Berto has allocated the Tab key and it all works very nicely. By using the space key and mouse/arrows for selection and the Tab key for the alternate view, you can essentially do everything by keys without having excessive mouse movement and clicking . Personally, I'm finding that I have cut out a heap of mouse movement and can do everything with taking my eyes off the stack I am working with.

Will be here soon,

David

This is fantastic,  Im a big fan of huge scenarios ( Blue Coat in particular) any reduction on scrolling is most welcome .

Many thanks David
Animo Et Fide
05-04-2020, 12:00 AM,
Never did thank you for this update to the shortcuts keys, I was having issues for the longest time with the old method of right click ( it would just flicker ...odd)

(Shortcut key; press TAB and hold to show the Alternative Unit and Terrain information. Press TAB and Space to keep the Alternative information showing. Press TAB again to revert )

Again thank you,

ps : dare I say Market Garden in the near future
Animo Et Fide