• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Unit Box right mouse button
03-10-2017, 12:32 PM,
Unit Box right mouse button
I play without a mouse the majority of the time is there a hotkey to access unit command hierarchy and values ? ,also... is the hotkeys listed in the help file a complete current list ?
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2017, 03:12 PM,
RE: Unit Box right mouse button
19Delta,

That is a very good question. I don't know of a hotkey for it. But we will look at what is involved with allocating one. No promises on implementation, but it is such a basic function it deserves review.

The listing of shortcuts in the back of the General Help is comprehensive to the best of my knowledge.

David
03-10-2017, 06:35 PM,
I agree this would be great, because as it is I can't play very easily (or at all) on a touch screen.

Peter
03-11-2017, 09:34 AM,
David, that would be fantastic ....fingers crossed
03-11-2017, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 10:03 AM by Strela.)
(03-11-2017, 09:34 AM)19Delta Wrote: David, that would be fantastic ....fingers crossed

We will definitely look at it, it just won't be in the upcoming Demo as that code is now locked down. Future patches, different story.

David
05-19-2019, 11:49 PM,
Bump..

Ive been away for a bit and haven't really been following the updates of the series . I was wondering if there has been any new work done to the hotkeys with the new release.
Animo Et Fide
05-20-2019, 10:32 AM,
(05-19-2019, 11:49 PM)19 Delta Wrote: Bump..

Ive been away for a bit and haven't really been following the updates of the series . I was wondering if there has been any new work done to the hotkeys with the new release.

Hi 19 Delta,

Welcome back. Thank you for the timely reminder.

We are preparing updates for all games on the back of the release of North Africa. I’ll see what can be done.

David
05-21-2019, 12:41 PM,
(05-20-2019, 10:32 AM)Strela Wrote: Hi 19 Delta,

Welcome back. Thank you for the timely reminder.

We are preparing updates for all games on the back of the release of North Africa. I’ll see what can be done.

David

Hello, 

Obviously im oblivious to the labor involved in that,  I eventually just got myself a mouse to travel with  ... Helmet Wink 

I have basically memorized the current shortcuts and find they really cut down on turn advancment and scrolling the user interface even with the limited assignments.

Thanks for even the concentration either way.
Animo Et Fide
06-26-2019, 11:26 PM,
Hi everyone,

As mentioned, we are working on the updates for all the Panzer Battles titles. Trust me there is quite a bit to do and a lot that will be included.

I am very happy to say though, that we have included a shortcut for the Alternate information on the back of the unit cards/hex info area.

Berto has allocated the Tab key and it all works very nicely. By using the space key and mouse/arrows for selection and the Tab key for the alternate view, you can essentially do everything by keys without having excessive mouse movement and clicking . Personally, I'm finding that I have cut out a heap of mouse movement and can do everything with taking my eyes off the stack I am working with.

Will be here soon,

David
06-27-2019, 12:29 AM,
(06-26-2019, 11:26 PM)Strela Wrote: Hi everyone,

As mentioned, we are working on the updates for all the Panzer Battles titles. Trust me there is quite a bit to do and a lot that will be included.

I am very happy to say though, that we have included a shortcut for the Alternate information on the back of the unit cards/hex info area.

Berto has allocated the Tab key and it all works very nicely. By using the space key and mouse/arrows for selection and the Tab key for the alternate view, you can essentially do everything by keys without having excessive mouse movement and clicking . Personally, I'm finding that I have cut out a heap of mouse movement and can do everything with taking my eyes off the stack I am working with.

Will be here soon,

David

Hi David,

Will Berto's change just be for Panzer Battles ?  Will it also be included for Panzer Campaigns as well ?

Thanks,
Travis
"Plans are nothing; planning is everything." Dwight D. Eisenhower