• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Football is war right?
01-15-2017, 03:03 PM,
RE: Football is war right?
(01-15-2017, 06:27 AM)Scud Wrote: In my house the Giants win the Superbowl every year. My wife won't allow me to watch the actual games, mind you, due to blood pressure issues an' all, but she always assures me they won and, well, I feel much better afterwards.

So...a women in the White House! Who'd of thunk? 

Dave

I can say this about the Giants...I hope your Manning gets more rings than his older brother...Peyton chaps my ass.  Eli I like.
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 03:06 PM,
(01-15-2017, 10:44 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote: gentlemens hallo you can not run around on the field with the football in your hands and the football shape. ?? oval oblong ? help me in Europe we say the football is round and anything can happen. (0;  (0;

Be careful my European warmongering brother...lol...the NFL is invading England twice a year now and talk of a permanent team is everywhere.  It's only fair really...soccer is taking root over here...  Where are our Aussie brothers to tell us how we're both pussies and RUGBY is the only TRUE form of football?
01-16-2017, 01:42 AM,
01-16-2017, 02:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-16-2017, 02:16 PM by zap.)
Packers advance. And they did it in Dallas! I have to note that the NFL has offered some really exciting games this year.
01-17-2017, 10:26 AM,
(01-16-2017, 01:42 AM)Deturk Wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
01-21-2017, 10:41 PM,
And another thread destroyed.
I respect your right to fandom but I'd rather exchange viewpoints than see a trollish video posted repetitively.
01-22-2017, 12:33 AM,
Hey Dan,

Don't take it to heart my friend, I thought it was an excellent thread and still is!

Lets see we got the Pac at the Falcons and Steelers Nation at Foxboro!

Even though some of the Pac is down with the flu, look for Rogers to be spectacular. He always just seems to get it done at the right time. Hail Mary or not!

As for the Steelers well no one in the AFC is better equipped to deal the fatal blow to the minutemen and who is their ex-Browns coach?, can't remember, forgot about him years ago, Oh well!

The Steel Curtain centered with Shazier (an Ohio State product), Beg Ben connecting with Brown and lets not forget Bell's running ability. He may even have a running clinic going.

Still some good football left. A Steelers/Packers Super Bowl, it could happen!
01-23-2017, 03:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2017, 01:09 PM by zap.)
Its Sunday and Its Game on Gentlemen! I'm going to enjoy watching the games today. Pittsburg may have it within themselves to pull it out. I haven't  watched enough of Atlanta Falcons to get a sense of their capabilities. So its
get the popcorn  Pop Corn   sweets Ice Cream drinks  Cheers4    cheer your team on YMCA  then celebrate the victory.  Fireworks

WELL New England and Atlanta showed they are the dominate forces but it made for boring games.
01-23-2017, 04:20 AM,
Guess I'll pull for the black and gold and the birds today.... Jester
01-23-2017, 04:21 AM,
(01-21-2017, 10:41 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote: And another thread destroyed.
I respect your right to fandom but I'd rather exchange viewpoints than see a trollish video posted repetitively.

I was actually trying make fun of the Patriots in post with the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's...