• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Football is war right?
01-15-2017, 02:14 AM,
This Just In  Football is war right?
R u ready for some foolsball?

I love this time of year boys.
Tell me why your team is better...lol...

I'm a Raider Fan...so I hope everyone loses at this point...but I would pay to see Brady and Belicheat get knocked out of the playoffs... Stir the Pot
Tuck rule my Silver and Black ASS.... Voodoo Doll
Brady's Balls are soft... LMAO
Still, I respect everyone's right to root so let me hear it... Whip Angry Mob Fuel the Fire Islander Catapult

Does Dak overcome the rookie jinx?
Does KC go one and done like the usual?
Do the SeaChickens go into Atlanta and burn it down?

Love this time of year boys.
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2017, 02:39 AM,
RE: Football is war right?
Hey Dan,

Unfortunately I'm a big Browns fan and we all know how fantastic they did this year! Those idiots ruined a perfectly lousy season by winning one game!! What is up with that? I wanted the 0-16 badly and I didn't get it, so I'm despondent right now!

I was happy seeing the Raiders back in it and even though they lost in the first round it was great seeing them there. Brought to mind years gone by with Stabler and Freddy and the 2-minute drill. It would have been a different game had of Carr been healthy. But I'll be looking for them next year. Hang in there babe!

Rogers is peaking at the right time but GB will have their hands full with "the boys"

Yes, sorry NE fans but NE just needs to loose. End of discussion.

Bell and Holmes are hot for the Steelers but KC has some good stuff too. Should be an interesting game Sunday night.

NFL playoffs, always a rush!

Cheers!
ItB Cigar5
01-15-2017, 03:01 AM,
Yes, and the Detroit Lions are the Bulgarian Army.
01-15-2017, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 04:18 AM by Gray Nemesis.)
Yes it is. Being a Redskin fan I am hoping for the obliteration of the Cowgirls by Greenbay. An early exit by the Patriots will also be appreciated as I don't care for Brady or Belicheck. Propeller Hat LOL
01-15-2017, 06:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 06:28 AM by Scud.)
In my house the Giants win the Superbowl every year. My wife won't allow me to watch the actual games, mind you, due to blood pressure issues an' all, but she always assures me they won and, well, I feel much better afterwards.

So...a women in the White House! Who'd of thunk? 

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-15-2017, 09:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-15-2017, 10:03 AM by zap.)
Being a Chicago fan we are trained to cut off all emotional ties to our teams. It saves us from Dr. bills for high blood pressure and depression.
Rooting for the Black and Blue Division Green Bay to win it all. It helps that they are peaking.
01-15-2017, 10:44 AM,
gentlemens hallo you can not run around on the field with the football in your hands and the football shape. ?? oval oblong ? help me in Europe we say the football is round and anything can happen. (0; (0;
01-15-2017, 02:57 PM,
(01-15-2017, 02:39 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hey Dan,

Unfortunately I'm a big Browns fan and we all know how fantastic they did this year! Those idiots ruined a perfectly lousy season by winning one game!! What is up with that? I wanted the 0-16 badly and I didn't get it, so I'm despondent right now!

I was happy seeing the Raiders back in it and even though they lost in the first round it was great seeing them there. Brought to mind years gone by with Stabler and Freddy and the 2-minute drill. It would have been a different game had of Carr been healthy. But I'll be looking for them next year. Hang in there babe!

Rogers is peaking at the right time but GB will have their hands full with "the boys"

Yes, sorry NE fans but NE just needs to loose. End of discussion.

Bell and Holmes are hot for the Steelers but KC has some good stuff too. Should be an interesting game Sunday night.

NFL playoffs, always a rush!

Cheers!
ItB Cigar5

There are two teams and fanbases my heart goes out to.  First is the Browns.  You boys have suffered a long long time and yet you're still diehard faithful...as it should be...take heart...I think Hue Jackson is an offensive guru.  The other team is the Chargers.  I love to hate them of course over the years...but with them moving out of San Diego now my heart goes out to them as well.  Another soulless billionaire alienating the true blue collar fans who made this sport chasing more billions.  Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered, and the NFL will learn this one day when they become as irrevelant  as the NBA.
01-15-2017, 03:00 PM,
(01-15-2017, 09:59 AM)zap Wrote: Being a Chicago fan we are trained to cut off all emotional ties to our teams. It saves us from Dr. bills for high blood pressure and depression.
Rooting for the Black and Blue Division Green Bay to win it all. It helps that they are peaking.

DA BEARS!....I'll always remember Ditka hating and Ryan hating each other like it was WWII.  Remember that fog bowl you guys played in Chicago way back when?  That was classic...couldn't even see the field...  By the way, that was the REAL Ryan...not those two poser sons of his trying to make a living on Pop's name...
01-15-2017, 03:02 PM,
(01-15-2017, 04:17 AM)Gray Nemesis Wrote: Yes it is. Being a Redskin fan I am hoping for the obliteration of the Cowgirls by Greenbay. An early exit by the Patriots will also be appreciated as I don't care for Brady or Belicheck. Propeller Hat LOL

Cowgirls are looking strong this year...I hope your right and Green Bay can do the deed...but the Cowboys have sucked so long I've kind of lost my hate...

Fun fact...Aaron Rodgers and dawags are alums...;O)