• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PzB Demo info
03-24-2017, 10:32 PM,
RE: PzB Demo info
(03-24-2017, 09:27 PM)Xaver Wrote: DEMO IS OUT!!!

Is strange because you need buy it for 0 €, using the shop, is not like the other demos that are a simple link to download ... maybe in preparation for future pay DLCs.

EDIT: remember copy the serial, DEMO is like a normal game, you "buy it for 0 €" and install with a serial like a normal title.

Rather than a simple link, having it a freebie "purchase" in the on-line store makes it easier to track downloads and actual usage more accurately.  (Web bots will download from simple links, for example.)

No, no future pay DLCs that I am aware of.  All Demo content should forever be free.  David will set us straight on that.
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2017, 10:58 PM,
RE: PzB Demo info
(03-24-2017, 10:32 PM)berto Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 09:27 PM)Xaver Wrote: DEMO IS OUT!!!

Is strange because you need buy it for 0 €, using the shop, is not like the other demos that are a simple link to download ... maybe in preparation for future pay DLCs.

EDIT: remember copy the serial, DEMO is like a normal game, you "buy it for 0 €" and install with a serial like a normal title.

Rather than a simple link, having it a freebie "purchase" in the on-line store makes it easier to track downloads and actual usage more accurately.  (Web bots will download from simple links, for example.)

No, no future pay DLCs that I am aware of.  All Demo content should forever be free.  David will set us straight on that.

I understand that in future is going to be possible use demo as a base to install future DLCs... things to small to be set in a full title... or to add paying a little content from released titles ... at least i understand this.

I dont dislike this if price is balanced and could help expand PzB timeline covered.

First look to demo, nice france and rusian scens, big and with options, Mersa el Brega is good but could be better if port the what if scen from Tobruk with italians, Tenaru is a good first look to the Pacific and sure help to find what needs a full title about this undercovered front  Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply