• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of Month Dec 16?
12-06-2016, 12:45 AM,
c_Question Mark  Scenario of Month Dec 16?
Hi all,

Query is there going to be a December SoM? 

I ask simply as I have a large gap in my CM PBeM calendar; BUT there might be the opportunity to pick up 2-4 games in next 4 weeks :) >

However as I don't like disappointing people by taking on too many games at once, so it wouold be convenient to know soon.

Ta
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2016, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016, 08:17 AM by A Canadian Cat. Edit Reason: pronown where an article should have been )
RE: Scenario of Month Dec 16?
A proposal is being discussed. I plan that there will be a December SoM.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
12-06-2016, 06:22 AM,
Excellent - that's 1 scenario slot confirmed for me,

Thanks for quick reply Canadian Cat
"But I don't want to see CM's code or any games code. That is like seeing your spouse and your love as hormones and neurons firing in various lobes on PET scans. Some things should just be enjoyed for what they are; and not analyzed any further.
12-06-2016, 07:16 AM,
Yup, what Ian said. There will definitely be a Sotm: December, so save the slot Big Grin
Send this user an email