• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who's playing Middle East
10-04-2016, 02:13 AM,
RE: Who's playing Middle East
(10-04-2016, 01:32 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Me and Ivan have been talking a little bit about random generated scenarios.  Can they be played by email if the map, oob and scn file are copied and sent to opp? 

Yes, this is possible by doing just that.

Keep in mind you may overwrite a random scenario that your opponent has created though, as they may be numbered the same.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 06:39 AM,
Myself and Javi did this for awhile, not too bad!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-04-2016, 08:34 AM,
Not playing it..
I read several reviews on it and went and sat on the fence for a bit, came back here a few months ago and saw some more "reviews" of it, still on the fence.. for now.
Went and pushed my efforts into several EF/WF games to start my quest for 300 CS games reported and creating a monster Scenario for WF for some fellow players who wanted something with meat.. which I'm ok with on a personal basis and I'd like to see more opinions on it while I dwell on part 2 :)
Just hoping the next installment of the games allows backwards COMPATIBILITY for the customs already made.

I have the $$ sitting, waiting.. however, in a a mindset, that If I knew that my buying the Middle East Game would help keep you fellows keep a "job" (thankless one at that) I wouldn't hesitate to empty the coffers...

Knowing how the system works and that you development guys aren't all driving Mercedes E classes already..
keeps me on that fence.. I'd LOVE to make you guys rich, not the already Rich richer.. but again, if it is a necessity to keep the momentum going, I'll jump.
If Vietnam (WHICH WOULD certainly garner more interest from me than the ME game does) needs that support more.. then I'd like to know so.. One can only budget so much into games, I'd like to make the most impact with my funds.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-04-2016, 08:43 AM,
(10-04-2016, 08:34 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Not playing it..
I read several reviews on it and went and sat on the fence for a bit, came back here a few months ago and saw some more "reviews" of it, still on the fence.. for now.
Went and pushed my efforts into several EF/WF games to start my quest for 300 CS games reported and creating a monster Scenario for WF for some fellow players who wanted  something with meat..  which I'm ok with on a personal basis and I'd like to see more opinions on it while I dwell on part 2 :)
Just hoping the next installment of the games allows backwards COMPATIBILITY for the customs already made.

I have the $$ sitting, waiting.. however, in a a mindset, that If I knew that my buying the Middle East Game would help keep you fellows keep a "job" (thankless one at that) I wouldn't hesitate to empty the coffers...

Knowing how the system works and that you development guys aren't all driving Mercedes E classes already..
keeps me on that fence.. I'd LOVE to make you guys rich, not the already Rich richer.. but again, if it is a necessity to keep the momentum going, I'll jump.
If Vietnam (WHICH WOULD certainly garner more interest from me than the ME game does) needs that support more.. then I'd like to know so.. One can only budget so much into games, I'd like to make the most impact with my funds.

Dev

Nope, driving my beloved 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo still!!!

[Image: 20160423_165926.jpg]
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

10-04-2016, 04:45 PM,
Do you still have your Impala for the sunny Sunday cruises?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-04-2016, 05:40 PM,
Nice Warhorse! Wink

Had an '87 Carlo, last year for rear wheel drive. Probably in the scrap heap by now. Hell maybe its was melted at the
7A-5P and I didn't even know it... Yikes

ItB Cigar5
10-05-2016, 02:12 AM,
Must be nice to drive a new car. <cheesy grin> I love my 99 Ford Explorer. Right height for getting in and out, which is easier on my knees, hips and back. I'll keep driving it as long as my local mechanic can keep it running good. It has 190-191k miles on it and no vehicle payment since 2007. A repair of 800 dollars and people tell me I might as well get another vehicle. I say 800 now or several thousand over the next four years. I don't even have to think about that. :)

Anyway, if one does the random scenario thing and the actual pbem is given a different name, I assume everybody should be ok at that point. I thin it would be cool to have a random scenario tourney with all the scenarios being meeting engagements of maybe division vs division at the most. Could be an Egyption mech div vs Israeli arm bde and mech inf bde making it 3 bdes vs 2 bdes or any country vs any country. Could be Brit or French vs Egyptian or Libyan. Same thing could be done in WF/EF. If they work, I think those would be fun.
10-05-2016, 02:40 AM,
Remember that with any randomly generated scenario, you can go into the map editor before playing to fix up any map issues (e.g., screwy road networks).
10-05-2016, 06:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016, 10:53 AM by Warhorse.)
(10-04-2016, 04:45 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: Do you still have your Impala for the sunny  Sunday cruises?

Yes, finally had it out last Sunday, here's a shameless plug, it's Petri's fault!! Big Grin

[Image: 20160925_122953.jpg]

[Image: 20160925_123049.jpg]

[Image: 20160925_123124.jpg]

[Image: 20160925_123129.jpg]

EDIT-Forgot the gratuitous heiney shot!!! Big Grin

[Image: 20160925_123106.jpg]
Just need to drive her more!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

10-05-2016, 06:05 AM,
(10-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Nice Warhorse! Wink

Had an '87 Carlo, last year for rear wheel drive. Probably in the scrap heap by now. Hell maybe its was melted at the
7A-5P and I didn't even know it... Yikes

ItB Cigar5

Thanks, John! Those were some of my favorite body styles, still would like to get an '88 SS sometime!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue