• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Dev's shameless plug for his new scenario
10-23-2016, 09:13 PM,
RE: Dev's shameless plug for his new scenario
Anyone else? BUELLER? BUELLER?

Phil and I are having a hell of a game 1x1.. but it's taking 4+ hours a side right now per turn.. got to get some more generals ordering troops around to make it go faster :)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2016, 12:33 AM,
HELL fellas..

This bastage is so big, I'm personally only doing 1 turn a week.... takes me 3 nights or more to get it done... at least for now, the turns taking 4+ hours to do simply because we got a lotta shit to move.. soon as the reups stop, it becomes a REAL fight for the VPs.

SURELY some of you want to kill some KATs and TIGGERS with those awesome Comets?... or perhaps you want to wipe out the allied troopers with some JAGDs.... I'd really like to have a 2x2 or more to lay the smack down..
Any rumors that this is a fight beyond your wildest are true... WELL, you will not be bitchin' that there's not enough units or armor to party with... true to the word.. this will get you WAITING for the next turn.. I promise you.

I know some of you Generals need a real fixing for huge scenarios..., anti realism? (BAH HUMBUG) give it a spin.. quit being so strict with your beliefs that all wargame scenarios should be historically accurate...
take the step into the unknown...

Come, party with us!

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-24-2016, 02:57 AM,
Not for me. Helmet Rolleyes
I don't have that kind of time or patience. Waiting2
I'm sure it is great. Good Job

Farmer

HSL
11-18-2016, 10:47 AM,
KernelT are you still interested?
WE have a 4th player (Tide1) and Pzap and I are very interested in getting a 2x2 going and If all is well with us 4 then we'll get an email going and set up this game.

Ed. I'm still working on the other scenario, just committed a lot of time on this to make it fly flawlessly!
BTW...It's not that bad if you only command a corps :) who doesn't dream of leading a corps (reinforced at that) into the fight?

I know you all cringe at the campaign question when it asks you if you want to accept command of a corp LOL
but this is already set up... all you gotta do here, is drive them forward into the maelstrom and fight!

Dev
11-19-2016, 02:48 AM,
(11-18-2016, 10:47 AM)RedDevil Wrote: KernelT are you still interested?
WE have a 4th player (Tide1) and Pzap and I are very interested in getting a 2x2 going and  If all is well with us 4 then we'll get an email going and set up this game.

Ed. I'm still working on the other scenario, just committed a lot of time on this to make it fly flawlessly!
BTW...It's not that bad if you only command a corps  :)  who doesn't dream of leading a corps (reinforced at that) into the fight?

I know you all cringe at the campaign question when it asks you if you want to accept command of a corp LOL
but this is already set up... all you gotta do here, is drive them forward into the maelstrom and fight!

Dev

I'm ready  to go.
11-19-2016, 12:59 PM,
(11-19-2016, 02:48 AM)kernel t Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 10:47 AM)RedDevil Wrote: KernelT are you still interested?
WE have a 4th player (Tide1) and Pzap and I are very interested in getting a 2x2 going and  If all is well with us 4 then we'll get an email going and set up this game.

BTW...It's not that bad if you only command a corps  :)  who doesn't dream of leading a corps (reinforced at that) into the fight?

Dev

I'm ready  to go.

awesome
emails are being sent and the plans for your destruction plotted.. unless your on my side.. of course.. :)
11-21-2016, 03:14 AM,
Has the email been sent?Am I on your side?
11-21-2016, 09:17 AM,
sent you an email Jess
Looking to get a set up after the holiday and sides chosen

Dev
11-21-2016, 09:35 AM,
What a slaughterfest.. Pzap and I are really putting the lead out.

Really... anyone wanting to simply play something that you're literally killing 100's of units a turn (at least when you get to turn 15+) well.. this scenario will satisfy your appetite for destruction!

SO much destruction, so many strategy choices, so many decisions, AND a LOT of Fecking troops to move..

Got a 2x2 ready to set up this week. any more big game hunters out there wanna PAR-Tay?

In the immortal words of Guny Sgt Hartman "drop your cox and grab your socks"

Dev