• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WF scenario
07-25-2016, 08:36 PM,
RE: WF scenario
Hey guys. Before you get into too many turns.. hold up a sec... I may need a 2.1 release ASAP

Something occurring that we didn't catch in testing?
The Axis objectives that they capture are not subtracting from the Allies total.. either I've misunderstood the objectives theory or I gotta quirk and will need to redo the objectives.

Right now it only appears the Allies are getting points for them.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2016, 10:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2016, 10:12 PM by RedDevil. Edit Reason: file updated )
(07-25-2016, 08:36 PM)RedDevil Wrote: Hey guys.  Before you get into too many turns.. hold up a sec... I may need a 2.1 release ASAP

Something occurring that we didn't catch in testing?
The Axis objectives that they capture are not subtracting from the Allies total.. either I've misunderstood the objectives theory or I gotta quirk and will need to redo the objectives.

Right now it only appears the Allies are getting points for them.

Dev

Attached the corrected SCN file along with the other files in a zip  v2.0.1
Scenario file updated in DB as well
Sorry about that.

Dev

Attached Files
.zip   Die Brücken v2.0.1.zip (Size: 381.39 KB / Downloads: 11)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
07-28-2016, 07:22 PM,
Looking for a game of this scenario, 1x1, or 2x2 even (or more!) with at "least" 3 turns a week turn around.. ok..2 even .. just want to try my luck as Allies since I have a game as the Axis already.

There are so many options, that I'm certain only of fun entertainment for the large scenario crowd, nothing more. Warning: You WILL have 4 corps + support on the map in less than 35 turns.

BTW Not a play test.
I believe, except for a few minor hiccups needing an update later on, scenario is complete and it is in DB for reporting.

come out and play.... Warriors....*clinking my bottles together*

Dev
07-29-2016, 07:16 AM,
Game taken

Dev
08-08-2016, 08:43 AM,
Fixes that will be coming with the next release.

SCN:
7/25 - Objectives issue - points not subtracting from Allied side when Axis captured unmarked Obj, would only subtract if Axis captured one that Allies had taken.
FIXED: by making Obj have ownership and adjusting VP totals to accommodate this change. 7/25

7/26 Hungarian REG HQs and leader not fixed at start for release
FIXED 7/26

7/26 - German Panzer Lehr 903.Armor and 902.Heavy ATG COYs not fixed at start.
FIXED 7/26

7/26 - Allied army HQs not coming on map facing right direction
FIXED 7/26

7/26 - 160-55 - no vp on bridge - need to add 50vps
FIXED 7/28

7/28- US reups at 5-329 coming in on turn 5 instead of 6
FIXED 7/28

7/28 - Free French 8th TD BATT not Fixed at start for release on turn 4
FIXED 7/30

7/30- VP hex 215-120 hill 859 incorrect value of 751 points
FIXED changed to 75 points 7/30

7/31- Various units not positioned properly in FF on board setups.
FIXED 7/31

MAP:
Rail interrupted by road in Gorlitz @283-381
FIXED 8/1

------------------------
If you Guys find something else LMK, I'll get it taken care of for the patch up.

Dev
08-22-2016, 11:54 AM,
Looking for an allied player(s) to tackle this monster against.