• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

updated 48th at Kusk
06-22-2016, 06:48 AM,
RE: updated 48th at Kusk
(06-22-2016, 06:19 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: I know you are not a doctor Earl.
But, I recommend patience. It is summer and it was Father's Day?

Farmer

HSL

And I am old too!!!!!! :-)
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2016, 08:51 PM,
Amen to that. Whistle
I already feel old. Just got a pacemaker installed.
It's supposed to give me a few more years. Desert2

I'm just happy to be upright and still working.
Joined the teamer because I thought I could make it to the end now. Propeller Hat

Farmer

HSL
06-23-2016, 09:01 AM,
I think the fear of having Ed or Earl on your team is prolly what is keeping the hordes from running over the  gatehouse and signing up.... LMMFAO
Big Laugh LMAO ROTFLMAO Propeller Hat Jester TEEHEE

Big Grin
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-23-2016, 10:13 AM,
Probably afraid we are too old to finish it? Hamster Wheel

There may be snow on the roof but there is fire in the furnace. Cheer

Or, maybe they know they are just afraid to face us? Scared Whip

Farmer

HSL
06-24-2016, 08:21 AM,
ROFLMAO Big Grin

Ed,  I'll bet on it's a bunch of kids too scairt to tango with the old school MEN... We can finish boys, we can finish :)

Snow and a roof over the tool shed!,  Don't you chaps know... nobody get away with it...boys, the old chicks still need lovin' ... that's what us oldies are here for and we just give it like there's no tomorrow! well,.. just because there might not be one..,.. Jester that's why you LIVE every day... Life is so fragile, can only take what is given to you on that day, so never show fear, if you are afraid, you're not prepared.

" Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow".....(Helen Keller)

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-25-2016, 08:56 PM,
Hello Earl (Devil/Ed/Jesse):

If you still need two players?
I may be able to help.  
Looks like Jesse needs partners!
I have a 6th in mind, I'll hear from him today.

No, not scared of playing you old farts, terrified maybe, but not scared... Closet Hide

A couple questions Earl.

1.  Your XXXXVIII is one of my favorite scenarios of all time, what have you done to change it?  Have you ever heard of the old saw...."don't mess with success?"....just sayin'... Whistle   I believe I rated it a 9 the first time I played it.  I never rate 10's but that's only because I never bought the amp that goes all the way to 11... Mexican Smoke  

2.  I see you mentioned you designed it for no Armor Facing.  How does that work exactly?  I understand it's an option we can either use or not, but how would that change your scenario layout?

If I can get this last guy to take the cheese and you still need two to make six....count me/us in please!  Besides, now that JB has vouched for this Red DEVIL guy... Jester ... Whip ... Tempted Voodoo Doll Cheers6 ...I think I need to find out what he's packin'... Shot Gun Bag Hide   
Regards,  Dan
06-26-2016, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 03:37 AM by Von Earlmann.)
(06-25-2016, 08:56 PM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Hello Earl (Devil/Ed/Jesse):

If you still need two players?
I may be able to help.  
Looks like Jesse needs partners!
I have a 6th in mind, I'll hear from him today.

No, not scared of playing you old farts, terrified maybe, but not scared... Closet Hide

A couple questions Earl.

1.  Your XXXXVIII is one of my favorite scenarios of all time, what have you done to change it?  Have you ever heard of the old saw...."don't mess with success?"....just sayin'... Whistle   I believe I rated it a 9 the first time I played it.  I never rate 10's but that's only because I never bought the amp that goes all the way to 11... Mexican Smoke  

I made it longer to better portray the historical timeline. I added more of the units that were there historically for both sides. I set the panthers to arrive as disrupted to better portray their unreliability but still give the Germans a chance to use them wisely :-). I also redesigned the road network a bit better ( I think) I also utilized the ability to change visibility using the scenario editor which gives VV but makes it the same for both sides. I also added mine engineers for the Russians so they can add unknown minefields during game play.
2.  I see you mentioned you designed it for no Armor Facing.  How does that work exactly?  I understand it's an option we can either use or not, but how would that change your scenario layout?

I don't really care for armor facing so I try to design scenarios without it. Only a good play test will give a true indication of wether I was successful or not.

If I can get this last guy to take the cheese and you still need two to make six....count me/us in please!
We still need two players
  Besides, now that JB has vouched for this Red DEVIL guy... Jester ... Whip ... Tempted Voodoo Doll Cheers6 ...I think I need to find out what he's packin'... Shot Gun Bag Hide   
Regards,  Dan
Oh he's packing for sure  Big Grin
06-26-2016, 03:42 AM,
Earl:

I got confirmation from both Jesse and my ringer, dawags, so if you're up for it looks like the three of us are ready to take you boys on. We will institute the "no tears" rule for our side...;O)

I'll send you an email.

Regards,

Team Dale/Jesse/Dan
06-26-2016, 03:50 AM,
(06-26-2016, 03:42 AM)Dan Caviness Wrote: Earl:

I got confirmation from both Jesse and my ringer, dawags, so if you're up for it looks like the three of us are ready to take you boys on.  We will institute the "no tears" rule for our side...;O)

I'll send you an email.

Regards,

Team Dale/Jesse/Dan

Works for me.....does everyone have the files?......email me at epuringtonatroadrunnerdotcom
06-26-2016, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 07:30 AM by Von Earlmann.)
(06-19-2016, 05:47 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor.

Anyone interested?

VE

Ok we have six players..........Dan Caviness, Dawags and kernelt
Herr Strauber (Ed Silcox) , Red Devil and vonEarlmann.

Please confirm and we can pick sides etc
Earl