• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

updated 48th at Kusk
06-19-2016, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016, 10:31 PM by Von Earlmann.)
updated 48th at Kusk
I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor.

Anyone interested?

VE
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2016, 06:04 AM,
RE: updated 48th at Kusk
EARL, I couldn't get logged in fast enough to say... sign my old slow fat arse up :)
no pref for side, just put on a team with people who will play it out
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-19-2016, 10:01 PM,
Can I be in? Hamster Wheel
If we can keep it under five years? Jester Whip

I'll play with either side that will have me. Thank you 3

Farmer

HSL
06-19-2016, 10:32 PM,
(06-19-2016, 05:47 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor. I will need input as to any bugs mistakes etc. Been a while since I worked a scenario.

Anyone interested?

VE

We have 3 need 3 more.....
06-20-2016, 01:16 AM,
(06-19-2016, 05:47 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor.

Anyone interested?

VE

Can I get in?
06-20-2016, 02:46 AM,
(06-20-2016, 01:16 AM)kernel t Wrote:
(06-19-2016, 05:47 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor.

Anyone interested?

VE

Can I get in?

We have 4 need 2 more !
06-20-2016, 05:18 AM,
[attachment=4398 Wrote:Von Earlmann pid='412958' dateline='1466279271']I have updated the scenario 48th Panzer at Kursk. Would like a test team game to see how it now works out. I have used the new visibility rules and updated both map and OOB to better reflect what actually was available to both sides. Long scenario but might be fun. Designed for no armor facing and no extreme assault. I don't think VV even needs to be mentioned. I have actually tried to program in different visibilities using the editor.

Anyone interested?

VE

Here are the latest files for this scenario

Attached Files
.zip   48th at Kursk.zip (Size: 67.18 KB / Downloads: 22)
06-20-2016, 08:55 AM,
Files cleanly downloaded! Thumb Up2
Ripping and roaring to go.  Warrior2
Two intrepid souls need to sign up and we can get started! Islander

Farmer

HSL
06-21-2016, 08:13 PM,
(06-20-2016, 08:55 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Files cleanly downloaded! Thumb Up2
Ripping and roaring to go.  Warrior2
Two intrepid souls need to sign up and we can get started! Islander

Farmer

HSL

It was a noble thought anyway :-)
06-22-2016, 06:19 AM,
I know you are not a doctor Earl.
But, I recommend patience. It is summer and it was Father's Day?

Farmer

HSL