• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcanomans site
07-19-2016, 04:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 04:40 PM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Volcanomans site
Well, apart from the downloads themselves - what does anyone actually need from the website? Is there something from the FAQ you need?

After the ump-teenth script-kiddie hack attack on the website, I just have the downloads available at this point. There was a plan to update the website itself, but the person that would do it is busy, and I have gotten too busy myself to worry about maintaining anything but the downloads. It's just life.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2016, 01:44 AM,
Well as your mods demand need a specific optional rule set so they play out right, I recommend to at least put that for each series back on the webpage.
It's not good if one can get the downloads there but has no clue what rules to use playing the ALT scenarios.
07-20-2016, 01:58 AM,
Look in the Important Threads section right above this section.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=38745
07-20-2016, 02:57 AM,
Yes found that already, still the download there but the rules here is not optimal.
07-23-2016, 05:08 AM,
Well, that's life. I just don't have time to maintain a website, make mods, do my day job, and make more games. Something has to get neglected, and at the moment it is the website unfortunately.
Send this user an email