• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Volcanomans site
06-14-2016, 06:15 AM,
Help  Volcanomans site
I am trying to make a download from Volcanoman' s posted site on the Blitz but I just get access forbidden. In the past it was just a click on the posting instructions and I get the same if I try to get on the site via or through google. Can I be helped by co gamers more skilled than me is the site or is the site down
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2016, 06:28 AM,
RE: Volcanomans site
I just went to VM's website and didn't have any issue with trying to download a mod.

Once his home page opens, are you for sure going to the downloads section?
06-15-2016, 02:15 AM,
(06-14-2016, 06:15 AM)Barbarrossa. Wrote: I am trying to make a download from Volcanoman' s posted site on the Blitz but I just get access forbidden. In the past it was just a click on the posting instructions and I get the same if I try to get on the site via or through google. Can I be helped by co gamers more skilled than me is the site or is the site down

What country do you live in? It should be "up", but if you live in a certain country then unfortunately you might be blocked by the host server.
Send this user an email
06-16-2016, 03:41 PM,
(06-15-2016, 02:15 AM)Volcano Man Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:15 AM)Barbarrossa. Wrote: I am trying to make a download from Volcanoman' s posted site on the Blitz but I just get access forbidden. In the past it was just a click on the posting instructions and I get the same if I try to get on the site via or through google. Can I be helped by co gamers more skilled than me is the site or is the site down

What country do you live in? It should be "up", but if you live in a certain country then unfortunately you might be blocked by the host server.
06-16-2016, 04:07 PM,
(06-16-2016, 03:41 PM)Barbarrossa. Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 02:15 AM)Volcano Man Wrote:

THANKYOU FOR REPLIES. I live in New Zealand and for several years now have greatly admired Volcano Mans contribution to panzer campaigns  and used his downloads. All other facilities on the Blitz seemed to work ok.  I still get the message Forbidden access to the site  and server denied. I do not get into the site at all. I have a new hard drive as the previous one crashed and am trying to update my old hps cds with VM downloads. It may be I have a bug but I can download the HPS Simulation upgrades OK.
06-16-2016, 11:48 PM,
It could be something related with the browser you use. I´ve noticed I cannot donwload or see some pages because of my opera browser.
06-17-2016, 07:37 AM,
Thanks for the compliment. :)

But yes, try a different we browser like Chrome or Firefox and see if it works that way. Other than that, unfortunately I wouldn't know why it would work before but not now. :(
Send this user an email
07-16-2016, 01:58 PM,
Just tried to check the FAQ on the page, but aside from downloading files it seems no other page shows anything as if the content isn't loaded.
I tried an old Opera, the current Firefox, and even IE but it's always the same.
Hard to believe that none of the browsers gets it done, so is there a problem with the page?
07-16-2016, 11:15 PM,
(07-16-2016, 01:58 PM)BigDuke66 Wrote: Just tried to check the FAQ on the page, but aside from downloading files it seems no other page shows anything as if the content isn't loaded.
I tried an old Opera, the current Firefox, and even IE but it's always the same.
Hard to believe that none of the browsers gets it done, so is there a problem with the page?

I successfully downloaded F14 mods with Firefox, IE and Edge browsers just now, so it seems unlikely the problem is with the site. I'm in the U.S., but I doubt that makes any difference from NZ.
07-17-2016, 01:31 AM,
As I said, downloads work but why nothings else?
Look at the screenshot, is the FAQ page supposed to be empty?

Attached Files
.jpg   VM FAQ.jpg (Size: 403.78 KB / Downloads: 9)