• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FWW... whats next?
05-28-2016, 01:47 AM,
RE: FWW... whats next?
Even when they sounds interesting i feel that serie needs to a title less monstercampaign to offer shorter scens but in diferent and exotic fronts.

But any new title is going to be wellcome as usual hehehe.
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2016, 02:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016, 03:24 AM by BigDuke66.)
I guess none doubts that these exotic things would be interesting to play but if a monster campaign is done there is also the possibility to cut out certain interesting parts of this campaign and by that forge many small & short scenarios.
Now a title depicting an exotic settings would most likely have small & short scenarios only but would lack a big campaign scenarios, overall I thing that this is worse that having a title depict one of the big campaign/offensives.
05-28-2016, 04:41 AM,
Well, Salerno43 is a good example of how you can have a good title with not monster campaigns... even you can add here Tunis43 or Budapest45 both titles lack a monster campaign but offer to very interesting packs... i usually recomend these titles to enter in PzC.

Of course you can create subparts of a mega campaign but limit titles to big campaigns limit for me the options in serie and remove certain interesting campaigns but with 2-3 small actions you can complete a title.
05-28-2016, 04:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2016, 08:17 AM by Kool Kat.)
(05-28-2016, 04:41 AM)Xaver Wrote: Well, Salerno43 is a good example of how you can have a good title with not monster campaigns... even you can add here Tunis43 or Budapest45 both titles lack a monster campaign but offer to very interesting packs... i usually recomend these titles to enter in PzC.

Of course you can create subparts of a mega campaign but limit titles to big campaigns limit for me the options in serie and remove certain interesting campaigns but with 2-3 small actions you can complete a title.

Gents:  Smoke7

I own the Salerno 43 title. 

I find it to be a great value.  Smile

You are able to play Crete 41 + both the Salerno and Anzio Italian campaigns. Essentially, you are getting three separate games bundled into one package! The bundled aspect was a main reason for my purchase of Salerno 43!   Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-28-2016, 05:08 AM,
(05-28-2016, 04:51 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 04:41 AM)Xaver Wrote: Well, Salerno43 is a good example of how you can have a good title with not monster campaigns... even you can add here Tunis43 or Budapest45 both titles lack a monster campaign but offer to very interesting packs... i usually recomend these titles to enter in PzC.

Gents:  Smoke7

I own the Salerno 43 title. 

I find it to be a great value.  Smile

You are able to play Crete 41 + both the Salerno and Anzio Italy campaigns. Essentially, you are getting three separate games bundled into one package! The bundled aspect was a main reason for my purchase of Salerno 43!   Big Grin

Yep - I got informed about that content  in another thread.

That is the type of bargain some of us (me for one) will appreciate.

Salerno 43 is the next PCs game on my buy list.
Send this user an email