• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-06-2016, 03:01 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi! Played CM1 a lot and I've just downloaded CM Final Blitzkrieg and would like to start a few PBEM games just to get the hang of it. Scenarios, preferably mirrored, would be welcome. I haven't played any of them so have your pick!
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2016, 04:17 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
I would be happy to play with you. A mirrored scenario sounds fine to me. Please PM me your mail address and I will send you a Dropbox invite with a game file!
05-06-2016, 04:42 AM,
Nice to see you back in the saddle, Ivan.

Shoot a setup my way too. I have all the games &modules.
Send this user an email
05-06-2016, 07:27 AM,
(05-06-2016, 03:01 AM)Glider Wrote: Hi! Played CM1 a lot and I've just downloaded CM Final Blitzkrieg and would like to start a few PBEM games just to get the hang of it. Scenarios, preferably mirrored, would be welcome. I haven't played any of them so have your pick!

I will be happy to play a CMFB game with you.   How about pick a scenario and choose your side.  My only preference is nothing really huge.      We can play ladder or non-ladder as you prefer.   I don't particularly care for mirrored scenarios, if the scenario turns out to be horribly un-balanced we can start over with something else.

I have a Drop Box account,   e-mail  [email protected]
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
05-06-2016, 04:12 PM,
Thanks guys! I will select a smaller scenario and send mirrored games to each later today!
05-07-2016, 01:48 AM,
Dear All,
Looking for an opponent - preference is CMRT or CMBN but I can purchase new titles as well (have to do so sometime). Just missed the WARhein tourney (damned work/RL) and finally have some significant bandwidth so would prefer a mirror match with a large map.
Best,
Pont