• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Wacht am Rhein - Round 1
05-11-2016, 10:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016, 10:36 AM by Das Morbo.)
RE: The Wacht am Rhein - Round 1
Speaking of new guys:

the Richtig FGM - Das Morbo matches have started, first shots exchanged.  Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2016, 07:53 PM,
Bootie and Cyrano finally up and running.
05-15-2016, 10:22 PM,
I need a new opponent as per below

message from eniced73 - 'apologies but I am going to have to bow out of this. computer crash and attempted to reinstall with no luck for some reason. I have to contact BF on this but for now I am down and out. '

Raz - We had not started so do you want to give me a new opponent if you have any more reserves
05-16-2016, 03:10 AM,
I sent a message to eniced73's potential replacement. As soon as i hear from him, i'll let you know.
Send this user an email
05-17-2016, 11:36 AM,
pontaeus replaced eniced73.
Send this user an email
05-18-2016, 07:36 PM,
There is a Patch coming up for CMFB!

Just to make sure I got this right:
one has to save games in the COMMAND-Phase to have no problems while patching.
So it is no problem to patch while playing a PBEM-Match, right?

Cheers
Morbo
05-19-2016, 12:03 AM,
There is no guarantee but I have only had one game one time that failed to upgrade. You must coordinate with your opponent. In general you do not want to be playing two separate patch versions of the game. Some recent patches have not enforced this in the game but it is still not a good idea.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
05-19-2016, 02:57 AM,
(05-15-2016, 10:22 PM)Elltee Wrote: I need a new opponent as per below

message from eniced73 - 'apologies but I am going to have to bow out of this. computer crash and attempted to reinstall with no luck for some reason. I have to contact BF on this but for now I am down and out. '

Raz - We had not started so do you want to give me a new opponent if you have any more reserves

Hi Eltee,
Please provide the email address to which you'd like me to send a dropbox invitation. Since I'm replacing eniced in first position I'll send you the first turn ( unless you already have one completed).
Best,
pontaeus
05-20-2016, 09:48 AM,
(05-19-2016, 12:03 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: There is no guarantee but I have only had one game one time that failed to upgrade.  You must coordinate with your opponent.  In general you do not want to be playing two separate patch versions of the game.  Some recent patches have not enforced this in the game but it is still not a good idea.

Thanks for the information, I will keep it in mind! Helmet Smile
05-22-2016, 01:19 PM,
Ahoy Lond0ner. Just a quick note to let you know that my wife and I are going on a vacation to Hawaii. I am leaving the morning of May 26, returning June 5. No gaming while I am away. But we can play until I leave, and we will pick it up when I get back. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Nort