• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
05-05-2016, 11:21 PM,
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
I'll see if Von luck want to check this out.. not many folks envy night fighting.. I'm included, but hey if it helps or promotes the Blitz Club, well then.. who are we to say anything negative about a fellow member's efforts to bringing fun to the table?!

Cheers to your efforts and don't let anything stop you from being appreciated or recognized for your contribution to the Blitz wargaming club!! We are all comrades, friends, and companions.. NOTHING will ever change that...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2016, 01:10 AM,
the push is on.. I've driven hard into the center and southern part of the polish defense the AA gun went down fast, right along with most of my PZIIs. I tried to keep the PZ1s out of direct fighting because they suck big time and can't slap a granny on the corner with a 2X4 without losing both legs and a scrotum sack and that didn't work either as I had to send them in and watch the painful death of 80% casualties.... my Infantry however has come forth and delivered some serious pain scoring great hits and damage to Gary's soft targets.. those TP7s however are still taking names and have earned many medals in their valiant defense.. my air strikes have even farted off in a big way.. like wet stain in a pair of week old shorts.. were many have succeeded before.. these guys are just losers

My artillery.... bah humbug... just some dust and smoke.. a distant ship on the horizon....
shameful as the German player needs some assistance from his fellow forces to even crack these polish defenses
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-18-2016, 11:20 PM,
Well this one finally ended. I drove straight into the heart of the Polish defenses at the center of the town and swung around to the southern edge with my leftover troops.
Stuck my head out too far with 2 PSWs and they got whacked in the fields behind the town, Kinda like Fargo..
It was a deadly advance, very costly in terms of armor, slow and tedious as we traded blows and captured stacks of troops, but the German troopers revenged their biker bros and held on to slowly wither down all remaining resistance in the town and I emerged with a major win somehow by claiming all the VPs locations in town.

The Polish did a rear area sweep with some cav and the TKS and took out a lot of my parked transports, but not enough points to keep the win from happening. I don;t know if the troops would have been better used in the town defense but that is where the money is in the end, own the town & most likely you own the win.

Still a good little scenario, I do feel both sides have a chance to win and that's what makes it fun!

Thanks Gary for the games.
05-22-2016, 04:58 AM,
(04-28-2016, 01:36 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Gents,

Would any of you be willing to test my Poland '39 custom scenario 'Death Road at Oltarzew' (it's a re-design of Bump in the Night, with a more accurate Axis OOB, strengthened Allied forces and night rules and starshells)? If so, it can be downloaded from the H2H section.

Schwerpunkt75
ROTFLMAO Playing it now and who against the Devil Shocked Shocked mean little Red GIT.