• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is it just me ...
04-10-2016, 03:55 AM,
RE: Is it just me ...
(04-06-2016, 07:52 PM)Volksgrenadier Wrote: What do you think which kind of community remains, if the gentlemen have all left and players are dominating now, that prefer to choose the most imbalanced games they can find, if it's open to their choice? Or players that even refuse answers, if they play double blind? Or ignore any conversation during a game?

The CM community has been on a steep slope downhill since CMx2 came out. The openness of the CMx1 community changed rapidly with the Shock Force crowd, Battlefront turned it's forums into a narrow minded US-propaganda outlet and the refusal of the developer to remove the biggest problems in the CMx2 system, slowly but surely, did the rest to the community.

More than one year late. Without any meaningful gameplay improvements. Releasing a winter game during spring in US and Europe...

need some cheese with that wine?awwww poor baby
04-11-2016, 12:49 AM,
(04-10-2016, 03:55 AM)weapon2010 Wrote: need some cheese with that wine?awwww poor baby

Well, the proove came fast. Ad hominem instead of a civilized and factual response. Big Laugh
04-11-2016, 04:27 AM,
(04-11-2016, 12:49 AM)Volksgrenadier Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 03:55 AM)weapon2010 Wrote: need some cheese with that wine?awwww poor baby

Well, the proove came fast. Ad hominem instead of a civilized and factual response. Big Laugh

the word your looking for is proof, not prove, that aside I'm quite the gentleman and will happily play you in any user made scenario or qb you like, and saying that "all the gentleman have left" is not very gentlemanly like is it?, making the assumption that everyone that plays here now is not a gentleman, very hypocritical.
04-12-2016, 12:21 AM,
OK guys @Volksgrenadier baited us with an an unkind post - both to BFC and the community. Now @weapon2010 has risen to the bait. You have both got your licks in - that is enough.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)