• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Spring Cleaning
04-07-2016, 04:02 AM,
RE: Spring Cleaning
(04-06-2016, 12:22 AM)RedDevil Wrote: So I  open up the storage tote of old PC games yesterday,  and the tossing out the games of times past comes around once more.. picked up a real gem, it was called Matrix Campaign Series, had a couple of Cds banded together with it.. Project Blitzkrieg #1 and a cd full of scenarios from all the classy scenario designers of the old breed.

Couldn't toss it, had to install it, update it and copy over 250 scenarios into the folder..

Fired it up and my 1st game in a long fecking time is The Road to Oboyan.... Classic Von Earlman, nothing beats the Lobster slayer from Maine, nothing.

Been a long time since I came to this place in a gaming mode, let alone in a talking mode.

Toes in the water again, hope it's not too cold in here?

Hi Randy!

Good to see you back.  If you need a game send one my way.  Don't worry about ROE's.  If you have it use it, just nothing stupid with trucks. :)

Welcome home bud.

Gary
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2016, 04:25 AM,
Thank you fellows!  

Something that comes with the aging process...Peace Pipe

Just a German/Irish Angry Mob hierarchy to overcome.., a rough road for the French side of the DNA.  NAP

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-07-2016, 06:16 AM,
(04-07-2016, 04:25 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Thank you fellows!  

Something that comes with the aging process...Peace Pipe

Just a German/Irish Angry Mob hierarchy to overcome.., a rough road for the French side of the DNA.  NAP

Dev

let the Irish win over.
04-07-2016, 07:02 PM,
Gary! Good to see you're still racking up the kills here :)

I am looking at picking up several games, so I will send you a challenge to soothe my itching fins. nothing funny with the non combatants, as always... they are just victims anyways.

sent you a PM for your email with mine.
Cheers!

Randy
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-08-2016, 01:16 AM,
(04-07-2016, 07:02 PM)RedDevil Wrote: Gary! Good to see you're still racking up the kills here :)

I am looking at picking up several games, so I will send you a challenge to soothe my itching fins. nothing funny with the non combatants, as always... they are just victims anyways.

sent you a PM for your email with mine.
Cheers!

Randy

Check your email sir.  Helmet Wink
04-08-2016, 09:05 PM,
Very nice to see you back. Thumbs Up
Got your PM and responded. Thank you 3

Farmer

HSL
04-09-2016, 05:54 AM,
Thank you guys!

Ed, I am honored, humbled really.., to be in your presence once more and I deeply appreciate the welcome. I will do my best to repay your eloquence and am indebted to your forgiveness, but I will kill your troops, all the same :)

Best of wishes, happiness, and long life, until the Reaper comes for his coins.. then laugh in his face and tell him you've earned all you've done, because you're a man of undeniable faith and no one will ever take that from you.

Dev
04-09-2016, 08:03 AM,
I may have a battle or two left in me! Never count out the "fastus feetus". Hamster Wheel

Meep Meep! Farmer

Cheers6

HSL
04-17-2016, 06:13 AM,
[Image: a2871fc805rotflmao.gif]Fin my a*** the Dev is not after chum.
04-20-2016, 05:08 AM,
LOL.. just like the old days John? You know I never did get weaned off real meat :)