• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Death Road at Oltarzew
01-25-2016, 08:43 AM,
RE: Death Road at Oltarzew
(01-23-2016, 01:45 AM)nim8or Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 03:07 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Zap,

Thank you, can't wait to get your and your opponent's feedback.

Anyone else out there interested?

Schwerpunkt75

I'll volunteer - but I need a willing opponent.
nim8or if you not have found a opponent,I am ready to take a battle and trying the new scenario
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 09:37 AM by nim8or.)
Sounds like a plan fritzfarlig!
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco
01-25-2016, 05:44 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Death Road at Oltarzew
(01-25-2016, 09:36 AM)nim8or Wrote: Sounds like a plan fritzfarlig!

super, I have send you a email
01-27-2016, 01:02 PM,
Thanks again for testing my scenario; please feel free to ask questions. Good luck, and good hunting!
01-27-2016, 05:13 PM,
(01-27-2016, 01:02 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Thanks again for testing my scenario; please feel free to ask questions. Good luck, and good hunting!

no problem
but I have not heard anything from nim8or have tried to send a message
but he might not be receiving messages via theblitz.club
01-27-2016, 05:52 PM,
(01-27-2016, 05:13 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 01:02 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: Thanks again for testing my scenario; please feel free to ask questions. Good luck, and good hunting!

no problem

Sorry for the delay in response. I'm on business travel until Friday so I'll be ready to go once I'm back at home base. I didn't see your message earlier, Fritzfarlig - sorry about that!
There's a simple answer to every complex question - and it's wrong.-Umberto Eco
01-27-2016, 07:49 PM,
(01-27-2016, 05:52 PM)nim8or Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 05:13 PM)fritzfarlig Wrote:

no problem

Sorry for the delay in response. I'm on business travel until Friday so I'll be ready to go once I'm back at home base. I didn't see your message earlier, Fritzfarlig - sorry about that!

no no please don´t stress we start when time comes, you just send a email
01-30-2016, 01:37 PM,
Okay, test report done in H2H section. Just wanted to say, overall, well  done. In my opinion, just needs a little tweaking of the Polish forces. Hope the report helps

Just wondering if you thought of visibility of 2 rather than night. Only reason I say this is when playing the game in 2D mode, it looks like everything is covered in smog, massive industrial fallout or something like that. I also find starshells very frustrating. Just my opinion or maybe my eyesight in old age.

Love the Polish reinforcements, gives it a historical feel

Cam
01-30-2016, 01:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016, 02:00 PM by zap.)
First, my thanks to Cam for joining me to test. He's a great tester, by the way.
I enjoyed the scenario a great deal. I agree with the minor adjustments on troops. The starshells were frustrating sometimes they worked maybe I need a lesson to see if I was following the proper procedure to get them to work. But I'll say when they worked they do make a difference(combat fire more effective). I would add a few more starshells for the polish to make their fire more effective. My full report has been made at H2H
01-30-2016, 02:15 PM,
(01-30-2016, 01:57 PM)zap Wrote: First, my thanks to Cam for joining me to test. He's a great tester, by the way.
I enjoyed the scenario a great deal. I agree with the minor adjustments on troops. The starshells were frustrating sometimes they worked maybe I need a lesson to see if I was following the proper procedure to get them to work. But I'll say when they worked they do make a difference(combat fire more effective). I would add a few more starshells for the polish to make their fire more effective. My full report has been made at H2H

Zap and Cam,

Thanks again for testing the scenario, and even more for the quick turn around on your Testing Reports. It is much appreciated. As for making changes, I will wait for the results of one more test game, but I am considering changes to the Polish OOB, decreasing morale of the Axis forces and adding Allied starshells.

Again, thank you and great feedback.