• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Death Road at Oltarzew
01-30-2016, 02:46 PM,
RE: Death Road at Oltarzew
(01-30-2016, 02:15 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote:
(01-30-2016, 01:57 PM)zap Wrote: First, my thanks to Cam for joining me to test. He's a great tester, by the way.
I enjoyed the scenario a great deal. I agree with the minor adjustments on troops. The starshells were frustrating sometimes they worked maybe I need a lesson to see if I was following the proper procedure to get them to work. But I'll say when they worked they do make a difference(combat fire more effective). I would add a few more starshells for the polish to make their fire more effective. My full report has been made at H2H

Zap and Cam,

Thanks again for testing the scenario, and even more for the quick turn around on your Testing Reports. It is much appreciated. As for making changes, I will wait for the results of one more test game, but I am considering changes to the Polish OOB, decreasing morale of the Axis forces and adding Allied starshells.

Again, thank you and great feedback.

I should say that until the last turn was when I was able to gain a minor victory.
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 12:40 PM,
ALCON,

Bringing this back to the top.

Any other Blitzers willing to test this one? Volunteer to test today and get a free kitten. Wink

Schwerpunkt75
02-05-2016, 03:56 PM,
(02-04-2016, 12:40 PM)Schwerpunkt75 Wrote: ALCON,

Bringing this back to the top.

Any other Blitzers willing to test this one? Volunteer to test today and get a free kitten. Wink

Schwerpunkt75

Bump.

Meanwhile: Cam and Zap; to reward you for your completed H2H test game and testing report you both have been now awarded 30 ladder points (10 points * scenario Size Modifier). Thank you! Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com