• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kursk - New Content!!!
12-15-2015, 02:14 PM,
RE: Kursk - New Content!!!
(12-15-2015, 05:27 AM)Al Wrote: Are your scenarios designed primarily for HtH or can these be played against the AI?

I've not tried them for HtH.  I built them to played against the AI but that said I think 1 and 3 would make good HtH scenarios.
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2015, 02:15 PM,
(12-15-2015, 05:57 AM)Xaver Wrote: Great, Mius could be another interesting area... maybe as suggestion for your "boss" why not use this mods in a "big" demo for PzB??? 

Anyway with Luftwaffe land division present you win my  Respect4

Thanks!
12-15-2015, 06:37 PM,
Great work !
1941 sounds much more interesting then the Kurk slugfest.
12-15-2015, 09:45 PM,
Well, i allways want see more 1941 battles specially adding the South front allies (Romania, Hungary...) and a title around Crimea actions could be great moving from 1941 to 1944.

Talking about what we like... if there is something i want see ported from PzC to PzB engine is Budapest45 and Minks44 and this last only for the Vitebsk scen that could be a fun medium to big scen in PzB.... maybe one thing to explore in PzB is over center in a battle or campaign create some scens around a specific kind of action... like a title covering desesperate german defenses in east front and other covering same situations with soviets.

I expect next title in PzB cover North Africa in 1941 (Crusader) but they return to east front with a new title ala Normandy with a great range of diferent scens... 1941 could be a good moment for one hehehe.

PD:allways is the option to search new exotic fronts (Pacific) or even new periods (WWI).