• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Cobra Fans? - New Scenario
10-25-2015, 02:27 AM,
Cobra Fans? - New Scenario
Gentlemen,

I just finished a new scenario, "Cobra: Penetration and Breakthrough." It recreates the initial penetration of the 30th and 9th Infantry Divisions rightafter the Operation Cobra carpetbombing on July 25, 1944.  Panzer Lehr was badly damaged during the carpetbombing, but their remnants fought hardand delayed the exploitation phase of "Cobra." This is a complexity 10, with 30 turns, and has a 7 size modified. (Big scenario)

Please let me know if you are interested in playtesting.

Thanks,

David Galster
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2015, 04:45 PM,
RE: Cobra Fans? - New Scenario
(10-25-2015, 02:27 AM)David Galster Wrote: Gentlemen,

I just finished a new scenario, "Cobra: Penetration and Breakthrough." It recreates the initial penetration of the 30th and 9th Infantry Divisions rightafter the Operation Cobra carpetbombing on July 25, 1944.  Panzer Lehr was badly damaged during the carpetbombing, but their remnants fought hardand delayed the exploitation phase of "Cobra." This is a complexity 10, with 30 turns, and has a 7 size modified. (Big scenario)

Please let me know if you are interested in playtesting.

Thanks,

David Gal
Boiusforas at your service to play test your scenario. Send along the scenario, dont matter which side I have-Eric
10-25-2015, 05:52 PM,
This would seem like the perfect opportunity to propose having the scenario certified with the Blitz H2H Approved status.

H2H Index is available here: https://www.theblitz.club/h2h-productions/b-8.htm

To ensure a smooth H2H process please make sure you have the test teams in place. Designer notes are available here: https://www.theblitz.club/h2h-production...signer_faq

Any questions let me know!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-25-2015, 06:59 PM,
Cobra fan here ! ! Can you send me the files David sound like a great scenario
11-01-2015, 07:43 AM,
Hey David:

How have you been?
Been awhile...what was it...about 4 years ago we were testing your "Spearhead Into the Ruhr"?

I can tell you anyone interested in helping that you'll get your money's worth, David does excellent work.

Interesting to note the new size modifier makes a Size 7 a BIG scenario.
So I guess that makes a 10 IMMENSE lol...;O)

If you're of a mind drop me an email, I have a Cobra myself, but it was too big for H2H testing so it's kind of languished.
You might get a kick out of it...I tried to model Quesada's Cactus Air Force strikes which isolated the center pocket during Cobra.

I created a hypothetical that relocated the Panzer Lehr in order to prevent their pre fight slaughter by the bombing...so we are coming at it from somewhat different directions...lol...

Researching Cobra was also a blast, there is a ton of information out there.

Regards,

Dan