• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
09-26-2015, 06:53 AM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
(09-22-2015, 07:32 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: It's finally here.  Matrix will release the Campaign Series Middle East on 24 September. 

It will be familiar, but this isn't World War Two.  You'll realize that the first time you lose a tank to ATGMs. 

Play test of a Tournament Scenario by your's truly.

This scenario will not release with the game, but will be released in a planned update in several months.  However, its a good look at what we've done with Campaign Series and the modern battlefield.

Thanks,

Jim

Amazing!  Well done fellows, I am Impressed to see this series is STILL chugging along and that you have  continued onward with more games in the series.  A toast to you and all involved!  cheers

Awesome

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2015, 08:59 AM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
(09-26-2015, 06:53 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 07:32 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: It's finally here.  Matrix will release the Campaign Series Middle East on 24 September. 

It will be familiar, but this isn't World War Two.  You'll realize that the first time you lose a tank to ATGMs. 

Play test of a Tournament Scenario by your's truly.

This scenario will not release with the game, but will be released in a planned update in several months.  However, its a good look at what we've done with Campaign Series and the modern battlefield.

Thanks,

Jim

Amazing!  Well done fellows, I am Impressed to see this series is STILL chugging along and that you have  continued onward with more games in the series.  A toast to you and all involved!  cheers

Awesome

Dev

Randy,

Great to hear from you.  Jason has big plans that only grow as the years progress.  With Berto, who is a wunderkind, we have a great programmer that has thoroughly revamped the code.  Not quite where we want it, but he is really knocking this out of the park.  It's a good team that seems to work well together.  I came late to the dance due to my deployment and subsequent retirement upon my return.  Thus, giving me a lot of time to help out in small ways.

Take care,

Jim
Quote this message in a reply