• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
09-22-2015, 07:32 AM,
Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
It's finally here.  Matrix will release the Campaign Series Middle East on 24 September. 

It will be familiar, but this isn't World War Two.  You'll realize that the first time you lose a tank to ATGMs. 

Play test of a Tournament Scenario by your's truly.

This scenario will not release with the game, but will be released in a planned update in several months.  However, its a good look at what we've done with Campaign Series and the modern battlefield.

Thanks,

Jim
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2015, 09:56 PM,
RE: Campaign Series Middle East - 24 Sep
(09-22-2015, 07:32 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: It's finally here.  Matrix will release the Campaign Series Middle East on 24 September. 

It will be familiar, but this isn't World War Two.  You'll realize that the first time you lose a tank to ATGMs. 

This scenario will not release with the game, but will be released in a planned update in several months.  However, its a good look at what we've done with Campaign Series and the modern battlefield.

Thanks,

Jim

I just went to the Matrix Site & it's a no go. Clicked on "Buy Now" button & no luck.
Send this user an email
09-24-2015, 11:31 PM,
(09-24-2015, 09:56 PM)RADO Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 07:32 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: It's finally here.  Matrix will release the Campaign Series Middle East on 24 September. 

Thanks,

Jim

I just went to the Matrix Site & it's a no go. Clicked on "Buy Now" button & no luck.

Opened Help Desk ticket & they have it fixed now.
Send this user an email
09-25-2015, 12:27 AM,
(09-24-2015, 11:31 PM)RADO Wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

Downloaded & operational! Love the choppers! took this old man a little bit to figure out how to move them. lol I'm on Boot camp scenario 3 right now. Love it.
Send this user an email
09-25-2015, 04:52 AM,
(09-25-2015, 12:27 AM)RADO Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 11:31 PM)RADO Wrote:

Thanks,

Jim

Downloaded & operational! Love the choppers! took this old man a little bit to figure out how to move them. lol I'm on Boot camp scenario 3 right now. Love it.
You and me both...  and I was one of the playtesters...  LOL...  Once you do it though, it is too easy.
09-25-2015, 05:50 AM,
As you move helos, moving units in the normal manner with your mouse right hand, I recommend you keep your left hand poised over the PgUp & PgDn keys for Ascending/Descending.  (Too bad the PgUp & PgDn keys aren't on the left side of your typical PC keyboard!)
09-25-2015, 05:53 AM,
(09-25-2015, 05:50 AM)berto Wrote: As you move helos, moving units in the normal manner with your mouse right hand, I recommend you keep your left hand poised over the PgUp & PgDn keys for Ascending/Descending.  (Too bad the PgUp & PgDn keys aren't on the left side of your typical PC keyboard!)

As a right-hander, I started using the mouse with my left hand a good while ago. Saves your better hand for the keyboard.

Helmet Wink
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-25-2015, 09:10 PM,
(09-25-2015, 05:53 AM)Battle Kat Wrote:
(09-25-2015, 05:50 AM)berto Wrote: As you move helos, moving units in the normal manner with your mouse right hand, I recommend you keep your left hand poised over the PgUp & PgDn keys for Ascending/Descending.  (Too bad the PgUp & PgDn keys aren't on the left side of your typical PC keyboard!)

As a right-hander, I started using the mouse with my left hand a good while ago. Saves your better hand for the keyboard.

Helmet Wink

Despite being profoundly leftie, but having been forced to develop a good bit of ambidexterity living in a right-handers world, when I tried using the mouse with my left hand, I was getting headaches.  Literally.

I'm perfectly fine using my left "better hand" for the keyboard.

Hmm, does anybody make a left-hander keyboard, with the numeric keypad etc. on the left, the proper side?

Helmet Wink
09-26-2015, 02:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015, 02:03 AM by Scud.)
Hmm, does anybody make a left-hander keyboard, with the numeric keypad etc. on the left, the proper side?

Helmet Wink

Tons, but here's one: https://jet.com/product/product/e1bba030...Al098P8HAQ

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-26-2015, 03:03 AM,
OK, need to rephrase:

If you're a leftie, then use the mouse with your right hand. Rightie, with a left hand. Simples.

Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com