• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
09-04-2015, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 06:25 AM by Corporaljohn. Edit Reason: more info )
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi!

Hoping to play a Combat Mission 2: Battle for Normandy game, I've played single player a fair bit but never multi-player which I'm sure is a massive step up. I'm easy on the scenario, but I'd prefer around a company per side for size, and the forces to be mostly or entirely infantry. I'd also prefer a Normandy-based scenario, but not too bothered if not.

Let me know if you fancy a match, or if I need to provide more info! I like to play on Warrior difficulty.

(P.S. as far as I'm aware my game version is completely up to date with all of the add-ons)
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2015, 06:24 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(09-04-2015, 06:05 AM)Corporaljohn Wrote: Hi!

Hoping to play a Combat Mission 2: Battle for Normandy game, I've played single player a fair bit but never multi-player which I'm sure is a massive step up. I'm easy on the scenario, but I'd prefer around a company per side for size, and the forces to be mostly or entirely infantry. I'd also prefer a Normandy-based scenario, but not too bothered if not.

I prefer to play on Warrior difficulty.

Let me know if you fancy a match, or if I need to provide more info!

(P.S. as far as I'm aware my game version is completely up to date with all of the add-ons)
09-04-2015, 07:26 AM,
If you have the option i suggest you upgrade the game to the latest version: 3.11 I doubt you'll find many guys around here who haven't upgraded yet.
Send this user an email
09-04-2015, 07:30 AM,
Already got it!
09-04-2015, 07:38 AM,
Ok, then feel free to setup something and send me a dropbox invitation at [email protected]

We can make the game on ladder or off-ladder however you prefer.

Welcome to theblitz :)
Send this user an email
09-04-2015, 08:00 AM,
Thanks! If all goes right, that should be in your dropbox now. Up to you if it's ladder or not
09-04-2015, 08:06 AM,
Ok, ladder-game it is.
You should have by now my turn. Good luck!
Send this user an email