• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ever drop something?
08-12-2015, 01:03 AM,
RE: Ever drop something?
Hmmm .......... can one also pick up a radio from the other side - and call in any remaining fire support??? Or better yet, call in ENEMY fire support on their own forces!! LOL wouldn't that be a treat!!!
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2015, 02:15 AM,
(08-11-2015, 11:42 PM)Rabbit Wrote: Yep, skis can be picked up and enjoyed by the other side.

Good question about the effectiveness. You would think a drop in effectiveness would affect them similar to how it affects vehicles. However the skis are different in that they are carried like a weapon, so my guess is that the effectiveness only affects them in terms of their offensive capabilities, which are effectively nil ... unless you are James Bond.

I do know that if their effectiveness drops to 50% they automatically convert from skis into a snowboard. Wink

At 75% skis have binding that 'sort of' fit the new owners boot size.
At 50% one skis have broken or missing bindings. A check is make for "Duck Tape" before they can be used.
At 25% the new owner only has one ski made with taped together from pieces of other skis. AKA the first snowboards as Rabbit suggests.
[Image: Broken%20Skis.jpg]

Now if I can only get my troops to quit dropping all their weapons and gear in other scenarios when they jump off the vehicle they are riding. I think there is a trick to what one should highlight when giving the unload command for a foot unit to get off a vehicle. Do these guys take off their boots while riding? Big Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
08-13-2015, 07:27 PM,
Get a hold of HQ...tell them to check their fire and send duck tape
08-14-2015, 12:36 PM,
And, yes, you can use a captured radio to call in fire support.