• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Operation Sealion: 2015 version.
07-21-2015, 10:29 AM,
RE: Operation Sealion: 2015 version.
(07-21-2015, 05:15 AM)RADO Wrote: Well Jason, we just finished this one up. On turn 80 the Axis were at minus 2,259 points; the invasion was crushed.

Certainly one of the best scenarios I have ever played. My opponent made some critical strategic errors that I was able to capitalize on. I feel this is one of those scenarios that is best when neither opponent has played it before. It will have you both on edge, cursing each other & the scenario.

Tried to attach an image but for some reason, the quality is very poor so I deleted it.

Outstanding to hear!

Glad you enjoyed it!

What would you like to see revised?

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2015, 01:25 AM,
German side:

1. Increase the number of motorized landing craft replacing (some, not all) of the landing craft used by infantry. This would help to avoid blocking beaches

2. I would not lessen too much the effectiveness of German cruiser artillery. Because, German aircraft have little effectiveness against ground troops or tanks.

3. German spotter plans number is good. Particularly since these plans are so easily shot down. Just make it so they can not claim victory hexes.

Maybe some one else who has played the Germans may have other suggestions. But it seems to me the Germans come well prepared.
07-22-2015, 10:24 PM,
Thank you for the feedback, zap!

Excellent!
Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-22-2015, 11:50 PM,
(07-21-2015, 10:29 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(07-21-2015, 05:15 AM)RADO Wrote: Well Jason, we just finished this one up. On turn 80 the Axis were at minus 2,259 points; the invasion was crushed.

Certainly one of the best scenarios I have ever played. My opponent made some critical strategic errors that I was able to capitalize on. I feel this is one of those scenarios that is best when neither opponent has played it before. It will have you both on edge, cursing each other & the scenario.

Tried to attach an image but for some reason, the quality is very poor so I deleted it.

Outstanding to hear!

Glad you enjoyed it!

What would you like to see revised?

Jason Petho

Right now I feel you have a pretty balanced scenario. Any change affects that balance. If you change the German landing boats to motorized then it allows the German to get more troops where he wants & when. Is that a game changer? I don't know but if you do this, the English might need a bit more naval power, a bit sooner in the game. Also, to me, both sides seemed particularly short of air power, but most CS scenarios are.

A very good scenario. The Brit must persevere in this one as for the first 20 turns, he's getting his butt kicked. After that, he can start kicking back.
Send this user an email