• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing Custom Scenario Files
05-30-2021, 05:20 AM,
RE: Missing Custom Scenario Files
(05-30-2021, 01:57 AM)majog Wrote: In the DGVN section some are there and some are not.

List which ones that are missing (make sure they're custom and not stock, and if anyone can supply them I can fix that. You can also look in the downloads section: https://www.theblitz.club/downloads/b-21...ign_series

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2022, 03:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022, 04:30 AM by Mr. Guberman.)
(05-30-2021, 05:20 AM)Scud Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 01:57 AM)majog Wrote: In the DGVN section some are there and some are not.

List which ones that are missing (make sure they're custom and not stock, and if anyone can supply them I can fix that. You can also look in the downloads section: https://www.theblitz.club/downloads/b-21...ign_series

Dave

Hello Gentlemen,  now I find myself in enfeebled retirement and have the time to get my CS updated, which is going fine.

I too have found some of my scenarios missing from the data base.  Some I was able to retrieve from my hodgepodge of backup files.  The following are scenarios that I can't find a trace of.

These appear to be from the same time period or unknown places, WF:
First Battle of Gallabat (note that Gallabat is there...2d battle)
Jirreh Pass I
Melee at El Uach
On the Road to Hargesia (...which I want real bad)
Rufique Bay
Skirmish at Sheikh Pass
The Advance to Moyale
Toward the Kalamas
Pindus Mountains

RS:
Internecine Warfare
The Defense of Jolo Island

EF:
Setback at Mlawa

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx
09-06-2022, 07:12 AM,
The Defense Of Jolo Island files have been sent to Dave for uploading.
09-06-2022, 07:26 AM,
(09-06-2022, 07:12 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: The Defense Of Jolo Island files have been sent to Dave for uploading.

Hawk, really nice to see you're still here.  Thanx for the help.  When I get my feet properly on the ground, maybe we can get back into some duels.

I want to thank you, by the way, as you and Rod Coles and Huib were my primary playtesters.  Thanx for your part.

Sincerely Hawk.

Cheers and Prost

Curt Cabbage
09-06-2022, 08:16 AM,
(09-06-2022, 07:12 AM)Hawk Kriegsman Wrote: The Defense Of Jolo Island files have been sent to Dave for uploading.

Thanks Erik! One more lost scenario found.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-06-2022, 08:24 AM,
(09-06-2022, 07:26 AM)Mr. Guberman Wrote:

Hawk, really nice to see you're still here.  Thanx for the help.  When I get my feet properly on the ground, maybe we can get back into some duels.

I want to thank you, by the way, as you and Rod Coles and Huib were my primary playtesters.  Thanx for your part.

Sincerely Hawk.

Cheers and Prost

Curt Cabbage

Hi Curt, 

Drop me a line and we will play games for sure.  I am always willing to help playtest your creations. 

Stay safe, 

Erik
09-25-2022, 08:33 AM,
Alright,

After much archeology, I have discovered some fossilized old scenarios from the darkest recesses of my backups. There are some new ones included too, which have never before seen the light of day.

Added to the WF Scenario Base are:

1 El Uach [16 December 1940] brand new
2 The Advance to Moyale files
3 Melee at El Uach files
4 The First Battle of Gallabat [4 August, 1940] brand new
5 On the Road to Hargesia files
6 Keru [22 January 1941] brand new
7 Skirmish at Sheikh Pass files
8 Pindus Mountains [9 Nov 1940] brand new
9 Rufique Bay files
10 Tug Argan Pass [11-15 August, 1940] brand new

Cheers and Prost

Gubi
09-26-2022, 04:19 AM,
Thanks Curt!

Yossarian just found "Twice Driven off" by Jeepster777. It too has been restored to the Rising Sun database.

Dave
Send this user an email
09-26-2022, 05:33 PM,
Good news for us! The efforts of everyone who is searching for lost files. My thanks to you all.
09-26-2022, 10:34 PM,
Since this is the "find lost files" thread....I managed to recover about 85~ files from the Internet Archive's Backup of the old RED ARROW CSRC site (but the HOT WAR mod + it's scenarios did not survive to be archived)