• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing Custom Scenario Files
07-01-2015, 12:08 AM,
Missing Custom Scenario Files
Gentlemen,

Due to an old issue with a Blitz website upgrade some custom scenario files have gone missing. Although the files still exist in the download directory at The Blitz (nothing is ever purposefully deleted), the link to the files became broken. Since the scenario name and the name of the the zip file associated with it are often entirely different it is almost impossible for me to find and fix the missing links.

If anyone comes across a custom scenario that is missing a download link, please let us know. You can send a PM or email or post here. Also, please post on the regular forum, it is possible another member can supply the files and we can fix the missing link(s).

Also, consider a PM or email to the scenario designer.

Lastly, designers please check to make sure your download link is showing on all of your posted scenarios.

Thanks very much for the help,

Scud
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 09:36 PM,
RE: Missing Custom Scenario Files
Hi Dave,

I see download links for all my scenarios in East Front, Korean Mod and Cold War Mod.

I don't have any scenarios in West Front or Rising Sun, maybe some day if I can get my fanny in gear.

Cheers!Cheers3

John (Ivan the Big)Cigar5
12-06-2015, 07:26 AM,
(07-01-2015, 12:08 AM)Scud Wrote: If anyone comes across a custom scenario that is missing a download link, please let us know. You can send a PM or email or post here. Also, please post on the regular forum, it is possible another member can supply the files and we can fix the missing link(s).

I was looking at some of Chema's work but the link was missing.  he used to have his scenarios posted on his web site but I could not find the site.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
10-09-2016, 08:30 PM,
Scud,

it's not exeactly what you are looking for, but the following "forgotten battles" threads links are broken:
  • Forgotten Battles patch 2 - link to dropbox
  • Forward the Armored Brigade! [10 October 1944]  - liink to "the blitz page"  broken but ok in scenario DB
Cheers
10-10-2016, 03:25 AM,
Thanks, Forgotten Battles PATCH download link fixed! Had moved it to another DropBox folder at some stage it seems.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-10-2016, 11:38 PM,
(10-09-2016, 08:30 PM)VIII Legio Wrote: Scud,

it's not exeactly what you are looking for, but the following "forgotten battles" threads links are broken:
  • Forward the Armored Brigade! [10 October 1944]  - liink to "the blitz page"  broken but ok in scenario DB
Cheers

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not finding the dead link, though, for "H2H-Forward the Armored Brigade!." I found links to it in three different places, but they all worked. Can you be more specific?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-11-2016, 02:41 AM,
(10-10-2016, 11:38 PM)Scud Wrote:

Cheers

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not finding the dead link, though, for "H2H-Forward the Armored Brigade!." I found links to it in three different places, but they all worked. Can you be more specific?

Dave

Dave,

on page "https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=64184" (ForumsThe Firing LineCampaign SeriesCampaign Series Hosted ModificationsCampaign Series: The Forgotten Battles > Index of Available Scenarios)
the download link of teh scenario "Forward the Armored Brigade!" ("https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_productions/...dder&lid=2") gives a 404 error to me.

Stefano
[url=https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=241][/url]
10-11-2016, 04:12 AM,
(10-11-2016, 02:41 AM)VIII Legio Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 11:38 PM)Scud Wrote:

Cheers

Dave

Dave,

on page "https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=64184" (ForumsThe Firing LineCampaign SeriesCampaign Series Hosted ModificationsCampaign Series: The Forgotten Battles > Index of Available Scenarios)
the download link of teh scenario "Forward the Armored Brigade!" ("https://www.theblitz.club/h2h_productions/...dder&lid=2") gives a 404 error to me.

Stefano
[url=https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=241][/url]
Perfect!. It now reads: "Scenario available in the Blitz Scenario DB" to match the others with files hosted on the Blitz.

Thanks!
Send this user an email
05-30-2021, 01:57 AM,
In the DGVN section some are there and some are not.
05-30-2021, 04:26 AM,
Trap On The Halha by George Smithson is listed in RS with no scenario files available. 

I have one of the reported games for this scenario but oddly enough I do not have the scenario files anymore. 

If someone has these please let me know. 

Thanks, 

Erik