The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
05-04-2015, 03:17 AM,
RE: The Storm in the East Tournament - Round 1
Group 1- jaws vs iluvmy88 started and complete. total axis victory
[Image: old%20ironsides.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2015, 03:33 AM,
(05-04-2015, 03:17 AM)iluvmy88 Wrote: Group 1- jaws vs iluvmy88 started and complete. total axis victory

That was fast Big Grin

Can you also post what the score was?
Send this user an email
05-04-2015, 04:12 AM,
(05-04-2015, 03:33 AM)raz_atoth Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 03:17 AM)iluvmy88 Wrote: Group 1- jaws vs iluvmy88 started and complete. total axis victory

That was fast Big Grin

Can you also post what the score was?

1350 axis 0 russian. its was a brutally quick engagement russians tried to flank from the right and where countered from the hill. russians tried to escape but forces attacking the town manuvered to overwatch the bridge and killed the remainer or the assault, russians surrendered.
05-04-2015, 05:50 AM,
On turn two or three I had a truck with a full squad warp through the wooden bridge into the river below it. It's maybe turn six now and they won't move. Can anything be done about this? Or do we just say that russians can't drive american trucks?
05-04-2015, 06:16 AM,
Seems like the driver had a sip of vodka to much and crashed the truck in the river Big Grin

Seriously, seems like one of the famous bridge bugs. Still i haven't noticed something like a vehicle falling from the bridge, while i tested the scenario.
Send this user an email
05-04-2015, 07:51 AM,
I'll contend with the loss of those men, but I'll send you the file if you are interested. The site doesn't accept uploads of this type, at least via pm. You can watch it happen at the last second of the playback. There was a terrible traffic jam and he was wiggling down the bridge.
05-04-2015, 07:54 AM,
Please email me the file at [email protected] and see what happened. We might also post the file on BFC's site, perhaps they might come up with a fix in a future patch.
Send this user an email
05-05-2015, 01:49 AM,
Oh man @Vodn Sigfodr that sucks. Can you order the men in the truck to quick to land? What about the truck does it accept orders?

I am going to guess that you can give orders to both but they get ignored. It is worth a try though.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
05-05-2015, 10:18 AM,
No, they ignore all orders. Believe me, I've tried, and will continue to try. Although, is "quick land" a special order of some sort? I've only tried regular movements. If there is a bail out type of command, maybe the game would force them to the nearest valid point when they disembarked...

Did you receive my email raz? I sent it to the exact address you posted there, including the dot between the Z and A.
05-05-2015, 12:32 PM,
i think the same thing happened to my opponent in my game but the game ended same turn so it didnt matter, in our case a t-34 got killed and the crew/riders where stuck beneth the bridge