• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for CMRT or CMBN opponents
03-01-2015, 01:58 PM,
Looking for CMRT or CMBN opponents
Just joined to hopefully find some human opponents to play against. I've been playing CMBN and CMRT for several months now but this will be the first time I've played against another human.

I'd like a QB playing as either side. I like smaller sized forces about a company of infantry with one or two platoons of tanks/assault guns in support. Plus some other forces to reinforce the infantry. I'd play with the house rules recommended in this forum.

Message me here or email me at [email protected]

This will be the first time I've done a Multi-Player game so I might have to ask for help in setting up the battle.
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 01:18 AM,
RE: Looking for CMRT or CMBN opponents
your order for forces is rather inconsistent with what you said just prior about battle size. The forces available depend mostly on settings and points, i'll play a game with you. nothing larger then a medium on a medium map. Perhaps we play a meeting engagement since they are most fun for both players. send me an email at [email protected]. if you want to set it up choose human for board picking and human preview. if you go random you might have to roll the dice a few times to get a medium map. I also like randomizing the conditions parameters. oh yeah I like red thunder and prefer Russian but i'll play either side . otherwise I will set it up. send me a note and we can get outa the bootcamp eh/ REGARDS
03-11-2015, 01:56 PM,
If you're still up for a game, please feel free to setup something and send me a dropbox invitation at [email protected] . I have all games&modules released so far.

You might want to have quick look at these guides on how to setup the game & use dropbox:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=61491
https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=61497
Send this user an email
03-12-2015, 12:39 PM,
ok raz we play redux 621 from RT ....skill will be iron if that's ok I know you like warrior...
03-12-2015, 04:19 PM,
(03-12-2015, 12:39 PM)schnurbart Wrote: ok raz we play redux 621 from RT ....skill will be iron if that's ok I know you like warrior...

Not really. I play with Iron as skill level nowadays :)
redux 621 seems good to me. Please send me the setup at [email protected]
Send this user an email