• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Couple of Small/med QB / or scenarios
02-20-2015, 03:18 AM,
Couple of Small/med QB / or scenarios
Since no one was ready to take me on the large/huge QB then maybe some one would like to play a small or medium QB instead? Or any of the scenarios. Drop a line here or send me a pm.

Cheers!
-H1nd
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2015, 06:16 AM,
RE: Couple of Small/med QB / or scenarios
I'd be interested in a game - either scenario or QB. Do you have something in mind?
Send this user an email
02-20-2015, 06:51 AM,
How about a medium ME on "Town - Hills (1586x1568) 2259 meet" ?
RUS vs UKR preferred but we can also go for RUS vs US. If you wish we can do it as a mirror match.
02-20-2015, 08:54 AM,
I'm fine with a RUS vs UKR game. Please setup something and send me a dropbox invitation at [email protected]
Send this user an email
02-24-2015, 02:20 PM,
If your still looking for a battle, feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a dropbox invite to the same. No preference on side or size.
02-27-2015, 05:26 AM,
I would definitely be down for some mirrored matches that were Huge if you'd still like to.

Bart
02-27-2015, 09:47 AM,
I would be up for somthing small or tiny for now
hit on e-mail or dropbox
[email protected]
02-28-2015, 06:31 AM,
KGhammer, I will send you a scenario during this weekend. I was thinking about rollin' on the river with me playing the Redfor if that's ok with you.

Bartokomus, I will send you a dropbox invite, just need a email to send it to. Will get the game running during the weekend. Huge RUS vs UKR Attack QB, mirror match, no artillery fire allowed to attackers deployment zone. Normal rarity.

Grober, I will set up something small and send you a dropbox invite later this weekend.

Cheers!
-H1nd
02-28-2015, 09:22 AM,
(02-28-2015, 06:31 AM)H1nd Wrote: KGhammer, I will send you a scenario during this weekend. I was thinking about rollin' on the river with me playing the Redfor if that's ok with you.

Bartokomus, I will send you a dropbox invite, just need a email to send it to. Will get the game running during the weekend. Huge RUS vs UKR Attack QB, mirror match, no artillery fire allowed to attackers deployment zone. Normal rarity.

Grober, I will set up something small and send you a dropbox invite later this weekend.

Cheers!
-H1nd

you have a PM with my contact info.