• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Button Crash after setup
04-20-2012, 07:47 AM,
Red Button Crash after setup
Just spend over an hour in a PBEM game doing my setup in a large battle , only to have it crash every time i try to hit the red button when my setup is done , even when not touching any units at all and clicking the red button straight away after the file loads...yep the game crashes....

Now i know there is a thread about this over at the battlefront forums but i was wondering how many suffered from this over here at the Blitz and if there is a solution to this annoying bug other than restarting completely.

Hopefully they fix this soon !

http://www.battlefront.com/community/sho...p?t=103460
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2012, 08:11 AM,
RE: Red Button Crash after setup
I guess all of us are suffering,since all scenarios with barbed-wire crash in pbem :)
From what i've read the issue has already been fixed. We'll just have to wait for the next patch for the fix to become operational,though. And we all know how fast BFC releases patches... :(

The only workaround i could find is to open the scenario in the editor and replace the barbed wire with hedgehogs. Not perfect,but it works.
Send this user an email
04-20-2012, 08:42 AM,
(04-20-2012, 08:11 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: I guess all of us are suffering,since all scenarios with barbed-wire crash in pbem :)
From what i've read the issue has already been fixed. We'll just have to wait for the next patch for the fix to become operational,though. And we all know how fast BFC releases patches... :(

The only workaround i could find is to open the scenario in the editor and replace the barbed wire with hedgehogs. Not perfect,but it works.

Ok great that they fixed it allready , now all we have to do is wait another 6 months for the next module :)

04-20-2012, 10:17 AM,
Bite your tongue,lol. I'm still hoping to see the next patch out in the next 1-2 months ;)
Send this user an email