• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944
02-06-2015, 04:10 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015, 04:40 PM by ekrommen.)
RE: CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944
[Image: cmbbvswittturn5dd.png]

Three more turns have passed. My recon, scouts and infantry company have moved forward without direct contact. There seems to be no enemy unit on either flank. Im able to get some better IDs on enemy units on the left, but the right flank enemies become invisible after the fourth turn. however, I have their general position.

I see absolutely no movement in the village. I suppose he knows its under direct observation from my the East since turn 1. I think I will get the company in the village without a problem and am actually thinking of getting into the church objective immediately. I re designated the 120mm battery to target the area behind the church. Ill use the HQ scout platoon to cut off access to the rear of the church, while also dropping off the HMG section in the objective if the regulars find it empty.

We've both had 5 turns to move as we like without interference. Im a little worried he's cooking up something I cant handle, but I'm fairly certain he hasn't any units at all in the flank areas that threaten me. Since I have some good contacts on the left, Ill start contact there. He has a PZ IV forward in the woods that my recon platoon will engage. As soon as I get scouts on the high ground looking north, Ill send out my tank platoon to this location to take out his tanks. On the right I still need to make contact.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944 - by ekrommen - 02-06-2015, 04:10 PM