• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944
02-01-2015, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015, 10:45 AM by ekrommen.)
CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944
June 25, 1944, Belorussian Front

Ive been instructed to advance my recon company around village ____ at dawn. The air force reported an enemy column of tanks on the way to cut off our offensive in the flank. Already tasked to take the village was an infantry company from the ____ regiment. Army HQ will cover their advance with a rocket barrage while our tank brigade sends its reserve company and my recon company around to stop the enemy armor. I have access to the regiment’s mortar battery. The air force is committed to the main offensive and cannot assist.

OOB:
  • 1 company regulars (green) – advance directly on objective
  • Army rocket battery - preplanned strike on the far side of objective to destroy/ delay enemy
  • 1 company recon troops (experienced) – flank objective and identify enemy armor, pin enemy infantry
  • 1 section mortar (82mm)
  • 1 section AT rifle
  • 1 section HMG
  • 10 or so scout cars
  • Some snipers and AT bombs
  • Brigade’s reserve tank company: 9 T-34/85 tanks (3 outfitted with flamethrower) – neutralize enemy armor, destroy objective if enemy-occupied, destroy enemy infantry
  • Infantry regiment’s mortar platoon on call (120mm) – to support regulars or recon as needed with smoke or HE

Enemy forces – unknown, but the worst assumed, a reinforced panzer company or two
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
CMBB QB ME DAR: Soviet vs Wittman, June 1944 - by ekrommen - 02-01-2015, 10:43 AM